Heartland Hospice House of Delaware

Reviews of Heartland Hospice House of Delaware

February 17, 2011

By tmariern

Sad

The hospital contacted Heartland Hospital to make them aware of a family member's condition. Advising them he was terminal and didn't have much time. I was contacted by the on call person who said she would be by in the am. She was advised he would more than likely pass that day by me personally. In the am I was notified they would see him soon. He passed away later that morning. She was of advised of this. No one ever came to speak to the family or follow up to offer condolenses or support. When this was addressed with the company I was told information would be sent to me and if support was wanted they would offer it. I never received the information. This has made an already hard situation that much more difficult. I hope no one has to go through the same situation with such a lack of follow through.

November 08, 2009

By Debbie Waddington

My loved one stayed here

Words cannot begin to explain the compassion and care the employees of Heartland gave to my loved one,and the family as a whole. Thank You so much

September 01, 2008

By Thomas Burdge

My loved one used this service

Spotless facility, comfortable setting, peaceful environment, If you are unable to care for your dying loved one, this is the place to come. Lots of emotional support and constant care for the patient and family. As close to a home setting as is possible.

About Heartland Hospice House of Delaware

Heartland Hospice House of Delaware is a hospice care provider serving Wilmington, DE and the surrounding area. Heartland Hospice House of Delaware offers care and emotional, social, and spiritual support for patients and their families in end-of-life scenarios. Contact the provider for more details on services and rates.

Heartland Hospice House of Delaware