Tucson Medical Center Hospice (Peppi's House)

5301 E Grant Rd, Tucson, AZ, 85712

Reviews of Tucson Medical Center Hospice (Peppi's House)

Average Rating:

AuntieCarol July 28, 2012

We had the opportunity to have my mother in law at Peppi's House for the last week. As a family we cannot say enough about the wonderful care that she had. Unfortunately over the years we have used hospice and it is never a easy journey to lose someone you love. Peppi's House is run very well, it is very CLEAN [Joann did an outstanding job of picking up even the smallest amount of trash] and comfortable both for the loved one and the family. The peaceful environment is extremely important. The staff was always there for us and made sure our Mom was safe, secure, pain free, she was kept clean and tidy and they always kept us informed. Also, there was never any unpleasant smell in the facility, as is sometimes the case. We as a family are TRULY grateful for Peppi's House and in lieu of flowers etc. our family will be notifying family and friends to donate to Peppi's House in memory of Loretta.

fadtastic January 06, 2012

They took wonderful care of my Mom. This is an amazing place. They helped with making her passing easy and painless.

Blingle December 02, 2011

My mother would not make the effort to continue living and here she was able to pass with dignity and care that would have been insurmountable to manage at home. I thank all the wonderful people who touched her life before she passed and thank the counselors who gave me such support and strength.

Jackie C. September 23, 2011

While my husband was only in Peppi's House for two days before he passed, I nor my children shall never forget the wonderful, caring individuals who took such good care of Don. The nurses are NOT nurses, they are ANGELS. I cannot say enough about them. Their treatment of the sick is done with such love and dignity. One nurse especially stands out for us. She is an evening "angel" and her first name is Peggy. She not only took loving care of Don but his family as well. What a wonderful place. Thank you everyone.

lus728 February 20, 2010

Wonderful

This is our third experience with hospice services at TMC, although the first in the new building. There are not enough words to describe how caring, supportive, and understanding almost everyone is (the only exception: one member of the housekeeping staff could use a bit more training in hospice philosophy -- it really does not matter if a chair in a patio outside an empty room gets moved!). The freedom to allow pets is priceless. Without exception, staff members walk the fine line between being attentive, and providing personal "space." They are wonderful. [AND...THE PONY IS ABSOLUTELY TERRIFIC (as are his humans!!!). WHAT AN INCREDIBLE PERSONAL TOUCH.] Thank you for being there, for being who you are, and for doing what you do.

About Tucson Medical Center Hospice (Peppi's House)

Tucson Medical Center Hospice (Peppi's House) is a hospice care provider serving Tucson, AZ and the surrounding area. Tucson Medical Center Hospice (Peppi's House) offers care and emotional, social, and spiritual support for patients and their families in end-of-life scenarios. Contact the provider for more details on services and rates.