Tucson Medical Center Hospice (Peppi's House)

5301 E Grant Rd, Tucson, AZ, 85712

Reviews of Tucson Medical Center Hospice (Peppi's House)

December 02, 2011

By Blingle

My mother would not make the effort to continue living and here she was able to pass with dignity and care that would have been insurmountable to manage at home. I thank all the wonderful people who touched her life before she passed and thank the counselors who gave me such support and strength.

September 23, 2011

By Jackie C.

While my husband was only in Peppi's House for two days before he passed, I nor my children shall never forget the wonderful, caring individuals who took such good care of Don. The nurses are NOT nurses, they are ANGELS. I cannot say enough about them. Their treatment of the sick is done with such love and dignity. One nurse especially stands out for us. She is an evening "angel" and her first name is Peggy. She not only took loving care of Don but his family as well. What a wonderful place. Thank you everyone.

February 20, 2010

By lus728

Wonderful

This is our third experience with hospice services at TMC, although the first in the new building. There are not enough words to describe how caring, supportive, and understanding almost everyone is (the only exception: one member of the housekeeping staff could use a bit more training in hospice philosophy -- it really does not matter if a chair in a patio outside an empty room gets moved!). The freedom to allow pets is priceless. Without exception, staff members walk the fine line between being attentive, and providing personal "space." They are wonderful. [AND...THE PONY IS ABSOLUTELY TERRIFIC (as are his humans!!!). WHAT AN INCREDIBLE PERSONAL TOUCH.] Thank you for being there, for being who you are, and for doing what you do.

About Tucson Medical Center Hospice (Peppi's House)

Tucson Medical Center Hospice (Peppi's House) is a hospice care provider serving Tucson, AZ and the surrounding area. Tucson Medical Center Hospice (Peppi's House) offers care and emotional, social, and spiritual support for patients and their families in end-of-life scenarios. Contact the provider for more details on services and rates.

Tucson Medical Center Hospice (Peppi's House)