Community Medical Center Van Dyke Hospice

99 Rt 37 W, Toms River, NJ, 08755

Reviews of Community Medical Center Van Dyke Hospice

Janine Lange September 15, 2008

My loved one stayed here

My entire family was amazed by the quality of care and compassion thaht was offered to my mother (the patient) and our entire family and extended support system. From walking us through the tour, to setting up transportation to get Mom there and explaining everything that was being done. The morning we received the call we were dreading...when they asked us to come quickly as her signs were changing, the staff explained what to expect and kept Mom as comfortable as possible. They also made sure the family memebers were okay. It was wonderful that they attended to her needs and we could simply enjoy our last days with her. My heart goes out to all the caregivers there. They helped us through an extrememly difficult situation. Without hesitation, I strongly recommend Van Dyke Hospice. They have even contacted us since Mom's passing to see how everyone is!

Show 1 More Review Show Fewer Reviews - Write a Review

About Community Medical Center Van Dyke Hospice

Community Medical Center Van Dyke Hospice is a hospice care provider serving Toms River, NJ and the surrounding area. Community Medical Center Van Dyke Hospice offers care and emotional, social, and spiritual support for patients and their families in end-of-life scenarios. Contact the provider for more details on services and rates.