LifePath Hospice Melech Hospice House

11152 North 52nd Street, Temple Terrace, FL, 33617

Reviews of LifePath Hospice Melech Hospice House

lightservant October 07, 2014

I found the care, the facility and the staff absolutely stellar and outstanding for my sister in her final days. I feel so blessed ! Awesome! Thanks so very much Hospice house of Tampa.

ms.jay March 16, 2013

the staff at melech was very nice. The place is always clean and the care given to my mom was remarkable.

DelRio September 06, 2011

My father was a patient at Melech Hospice and I must say THANK YOU so much to all nurses especially Debra the councelor she worked so well with our family with all the extra no needed drama to smooth things over with my fathers wife to which tried to keep his own daughter away from him in his last days... My father was always clean, nurses and staff nicest people ever!! I must say it takes a very speical person to the do the job they do and they do it well!.. Thank you so much Chris - Jose Del Rio's daughter...

elaine ackerman July 06, 2010

Malech Hospice Hospital, Temple Terrace, Florida

I am very diappointed in Melech Hospice Hospital in Temple Terrace. My sister Marjorie Walker was diaganosed with state four cancer,and Michele, the head practioner told my nephew she didnt fit the criteria and had to be out of there by July 6,2010, and she passed away at i0:10 July 4th,2010.Something is wrong with this!! Elaine Ackerman

About LifePath Hospice Melech Hospice House

LifePath Hospice Melech Hospice House is a hospice care provider serving Temple Terrace, FL and the surrounding area. LifePath Hospice Melech Hospice House offers care and emotional, social, and spiritual support for patients and their families in end-of-life scenarios. Contact the provider for more details on services and rates.