LifePath Hospice Melech Hospice House

11152 North 52nd Street, Temple Terrace, FL, 33617

Reviews of LifePath Hospice Melech Hospice House

whaleyPhD October 28, 2015

My brother-in-law passed away at this facility earlier this month and my family and I have nothing but praise for the staff, the care he received, and the facility. He was able to die in comfort and with dignity, and we were able to be there and to be the recipient of their care and comfort as well.

Catcllns August 16, 2015

My Father passed away today at Melech Hospice House. The care he received was excellent. He was treated with dignity, respect, and gentleness. The facility is lovely, well appointed and spottless. My Mother and I were allowed to stay with him, which gave us both peace of mind. Because of their wonderful care we were able to focus on being with him and spend our time together rather than being his caregivers. His room was very nice and there was a view of two ponds with duck and egrets visiting daily. It was very calm and soothing there. All of the staff was helpful and concerned about us as well as my Dad. High praise for this facility and staff,

RedCondor May 09, 2015

This is a horrible facility. It's cold, worn, and not very inviting. The staff is incredibly unattentive to their patients. A lot of the nursing staff I observed seemed under trained as well. We brought my loved one back home. The "care" here is completely unacceptable.

Jublackbean April 18, 2015

My father is currently in the facility I'm overly disgusted with the way they treat the patients when no one is around. Thats all they do is sit at the desk and drink coffee you have to ask them to do everything. Whats the purpose? You might as well keep them yourself, they getting paid for nothing at all.

lightservant October 07, 2014

I found the care, the facility and the staff absolutely stellar and outstanding for my sister in her final days. I feel so blessed ! Awesome! Thanks so very much Hospice house of Tampa.

ms.jay March 16, 2013

Other

the staff at melech was very nice. The place is always clean and the care given to my mom was remarkable.

DelRio September 06, 2011

My father was a patient at Melech Hospice and I must say THANK YOU so much to all nurses especially Debra the councelor she worked so well with our family with all the extra no needed drama to smooth things over with my fathers wife to which tried to keep his own daughter away from him in his last days... My father was always clean, nurses and staff nicest people ever!! I must say it takes a very speical person to the do the job they do and they do it well!.. Thank you so much Chris - Jose Del Rio's daughter...

elaine ackerman July 06, 2010

Malech Hospice Hospital, Temple Terrace, Florida

I am very diappointed in Melech Hospice Hospital in Temple Terrace. My sister Marjorie Walker was diaganosed with state four cancer,and Michele, the head practioner told my nephew she didnt fit the criteria and had to be out of there by July 6,2010, and she passed away at i0:10 July 4th,2010.Something is wrong with this!! Elaine Ackerman

About LifePath Hospice Melech Hospice House

LifePath Hospice Melech Hospice House is a hospice care provider serving Temple Terrace, FL and the surrounding area. LifePath Hospice Melech Hospice House offers care and emotional, social, and spiritual support for patients and their families in end-of-life scenarios. Contact the provider for more details on services and rates.