LifePath Hospice Melech Hospice House

Overview of Ratings

3.7

May 09, 2015

By RedCondor

This is a horrible facility. It's cold, worn, and not very inviting. The staff is incredibly unattentive to their patients. A lot of the nursing staff I observed seemed under trained as well. We brought my loved one back home. The "care" here is completely unacceptable.

April 18, 2015

By Jublackbean

My father is currently in the facility I'm overly disgusted with the way they treat the patients when no one is around. Thats all they do is sit at the desk and drink coffee you have to ask them to do everything. Whats the purpose? You might as well keep them yourself, they getting paid for nothing at all.

October 07, 2014

By lightservant

I found the care, the facility and the staff absolutely stellar and outstanding for my sister in her final days. I feel so blessed ! Awesome! Thanks so very much Hospice house of Tampa.

March 16, 2013

By ms.jay

Other

the staff at melech was very nice. The place is always clean and the care given to my mom was remarkable.

September 06, 2011

By DelRio

My father was a patient at Melech Hospice and I must say THANK YOU so much to all nurses especially Debra the councelor she worked so well with our family with all the extra no needed drama to smooth things over with my fathers wife to which tried to keep his own daughter away from him in his last days... My father was always clean, nurses and staff nicest people ever!! I must say it takes a very speical person to the do the job they do and they do it well!.. Thank you so much Chris - Jose Del Rio's daughter...

July 06, 2010

By elaine ackerman

Malech Hospice Hospital, Temple Terrace, Florida

I am very diappointed in Melech Hospice Hospital in Temple Terrace. My sister Marjorie Walker was diaganosed with state four cancer,and Michele, the head practioner told my nephew she didnt fit the criteria and had to be out of there by July 6,2010, and she passed away at i0:10 July 4th,2010.Something is wrong with this!! Elaine Ackerman

About LifePath Hospice Melech Hospice House

LifePath Hospice Melech Hospice House is a hospice care provider serving Temple Terrace, FL and the surrounding area. LifePath Hospice Melech Hospice House offers care and emotional, social, and spiritual support for patients and their families in end-of-life scenarios. Contact the provider for more details on services and rates.

LifePath Hospice Melech Hospice House