Reviews of Cornerstone Hospice & Palliative Care
Debbie567626 December 29, 2016
I am a past client of this provider
aob June 02, 2011
Interviewed this provider
ASHLEYLPN September 30, 2009
From Cornerstone Hospice & Palliative Care
Cornerstone Hospice and Palliative Care is a community-based, not-for profit provider of end-of-life and palliative care support services for people with life-limiting illness. Cornerstone Hospice services are available in Central Florida throughout all the cities and towns located in Lake, Sumter, Orange, Osceola, Polk, Hardee and Highlands counties. Our Interdisciplinary Team provides expert medical care, pain management and emotional as well as spiritual support expressly tailored to the patient's needs and wishes. Support is provided to the patient's loved ones as well.
The Mission of Cornerstone Hospice and Palliative Care is to make quality Hospice care available to all persons, their families, and those affected by serious illness, death and dying in our community; to advocate effectively for patients' comfort, dignity and choice; and to be recognized as the leading resource in clinical, ethical, and spiritual issues of dying and grief.
In addition to providing hospice care in our patient homes, Cornerstone operates hospice houses and inpatient units in Lake, Sumter, and Orange counties:
- Frank & Helen DiScipio Hospice House- Tavares, FL
- Mike Conley Hospice House- Clermont, FL
- The Villages Hospice House- The Villages, FL
- Lane Purcell Hospice House- Sumterville, FL
- Cornerstone Inpatient Suites at Westminster Winter Park- Winter Park, FL
- Cornerstone Hospice Care Center at Orlando Health- Orlando FL
Licenses and Certifications
- National Hospice and Palliative Care Organization
- Florida Hospices & Palliative Care, Inc.
- Medicare and Medicaid Certified Florida State License #5019096
- Agency for Health Care Administration
Get full access to reviews, cost information, and amenities