LifePath Hospice

3010 W. Azeele St., Tampa, FL, 33609

Reviews of LifePath Hospice

caring0426313 April 30, 2013

First of all, when Lifepath Hospice called, they call from their main number. So you don't know who you're talking back to. When you try to call them back, they can't tell you who called you, so you spend time tracing the call around. Then I had the experience with the hospice nurse who came out to do an assessment. The woman told me that my father did not meet the criteria. But two weeks later, he was in hospice care.

The process was very poor, but the care part was fine. The care that he was given, once they've moved him, to the hospice house was fine. But the process of getting him there, and even the whole process of having him evaluated was not good. He was only there for five days.

caring 5014 March 21, 2013

My friend has been using Life Path Hospice for 5 months now. They only visit him for a couple times a week and they're not taking care of him. Their service could not be worse. They can't handle the patient load. They're getting $6,000 a month to take care of him, and every time I call to get that service, they instead give me a list of agencies to get services from.

When I call, they interrogate me even when all the information is on the computer and they just won't look it up. They're that bad. In this day and age of technology, there's got to be something out there than what they have. I'm just about through with them but it's too late. My friend doesn't have that much longer.

ksealy May 19, 2012

My mother had been diagnosed with cancer and she had been living in a hospice facility for a period in time. The staff there was very friendly and helpful. Any time we came to see her she would tell us how good care they were taking of her. I knew no one there but they made us all feel at home regardless.Her living facility was very clean and organized. Everyone else that was staying there seemed to be very pleased also. They food given was good also. The feel of the place was almost like a hotel. The only thing I would say is that there seemed to be an over population in the building at the time. There were lots of people there and they could have used more room. But overall I must say it was a pleasant experience for her and out of all the living facilities I had seen this one had to be the best.

About LifePath Hospice

LifePath Hospice is a hospice care provider serving Tampa, FL and the surrounding area. LifePath Hospice offers care and emotional, social, and spiritual support for patients and their families in end-of-life scenarios. Contact the provider for more details on services and rates.