Gordon Hospice House

2341 Simonton Rd, Statesville, NC, 28625

Reviews of Gordon Hospice House

Marie Cox February 26, 2013

Other

I was somewhat disappointed with the lack of care given to my family member at Gordon Hospice House in Statesville. She was left alone for long periods of time while calling for someone and removing her clothes with the door left open. When family members offered to take turns staying with her, we were told, "We are not running a hotel here" I just found this to be rather cruel to a dying person and her family. Other insenitive things happened also but too painful to dwell on and write about. Employees could use sensitivity training and follow through with them.

Sonya Little May 08, 2012

Other

The staff and faciiity at Gordon Hospice house are wonderful. Its a beautiful peaceful place. My mom actually improved after going there and got to go home with hospice. She was not so depressed after she was there. They treated her as if she were their own mother. Even now at home they still give us feedback and most of all the support my brother needs to take care of my mom. I highly recommend them. We could not have done it without them. It gives me the peace of mind I need knowing that my brother has them to rely on since I live so far away.

About Gordon Hospice House

Gordon Hospice House is a hospice care provider serving Statesville, NC and the surrounding area. Gordon Hospice House offers care and emotional, social, and spiritual support for patients and their families in end-of-life scenarios. Contact the provider for more details on services and rates.