Payment

Contact for details

Availability

Availability

Accepting inquiries

Reviews of Christus Schumpert Community Hospice (and Grace Home)

Posted by RAHARRIS May 15, 2015

My mother passed away March 1st 2015 due to brain cancer from a primary diagnosis of lung cancer from smoking. The admin staff was kind to guide me through the process to have my mom entered into their facility, arranged the transportation. The staff are some amazing people that i dont know how they could do the job they have, they must have hearts of GOLD! It was nice that we were able to come at any time since i had children at home that didnt need to see my mother in bad shape I wanted them to remember her the way she was. I am very please that even though i dont need their facilty anymore that they continue to send me notification in the mail making sure i am ok! that help a lot, I might not of been able to open the envelope right away but I find comfort that they care even after my moms death. GRACE HOME STAFF YOU ARE AMAZING PEOPLE THANK YOU FOR MAIKING A GENUINE DIFFERENCE IN THE MANY LIVES YOU TOUCH...REBECCA HARRIS

Posted by Mindy Moss November 23, 2014

Very professional , caring staff. They took excellent care of my mother . They went above and beyond their nursing duties and most of all showed a big heart of compassion .

Posted by Sister of James Stanley Tabor January 29, 2014

My younger brother, James, was so very fortunate to be in the care of Grace Home in his final days of pancreatic cancer. The care is above and beyond what I could have ever imagined. The staff is professional, loving and caring. The place is peaceful, beautiful, serene and immaculately clean. The presence of God can be felt at the very moment one enters the building. Grace Home feels like the comfort of home and not of being in a hospital. It is the perfect place for the family and for the person you love.

Posted by bb54 March 26, 2013

I cannot say enough abt how wonderful GH was during my wife's final days in her battle with cancer. They are there as much for the family as they are for the patient.

Posted by The Family of Robert Lynn Wood November 16, 2012

My Great Uncle Robert is there now. It is a beautiful place filled with sweet and amazing people. I am so glad he is being taken care of by y'all. Thank y'all so much.

Posted by MYLITTLELADY March 21, 2012

MY FAMILY AND I COULD NOT HAVE ASKED FOR A BETTER PLACE FOR MY MAMAW GRACE HOME IS FILLED WITH THE MOST COMPASSIONATE PPL I HAVE EVER MET THEY TREATED MY GRANDMOTHER SO GENTLE AND KIND I WOULD DEFIANTLY RECOMMEND SHREVEPORT LOUISIANA'S GRACE HOME TO ANYONE IN NEED.GOD BLESS THIS BEAUTIFUL PLACE <3

Posted by Proud Army Mom Tina January 03, 2012

My grandmother was in Grace home & now my Uncle is there also. The people are so wonderful and gracious. I would highly recommend this facility to anyone. Thank you for caring about our loved ones

Posted by Joe F. Cannon, Baton Rouge, La. November 13, 2011

Our daughter was there prior to her death in June, 2011. We could not be more pleased with the facilities and services. Would recommend to those families in need of such tender and caring service.

Other Options Nearby