Christus Schumpert Community Hospice (and Grace Home)

One Saint Mary Place, Shreveport, LA, 71101

Reviews of Christus Schumpert Community Hospice (and Grace Home)

Average Rating:

The Family of Robert Lynn Wood November 16, 2012

My Great Uncle Robert is there now. It is a beautiful place filled with sweet and amazing people. I am so glad he is being taken care of by y'all. Thank y'all so much.

MYLITTLELADY March 21, 2012

MY FAMILY AND I COULD NOT HAVE ASKED FOR A BETTER PLACE FOR MY MAMAW GRACE HOME IS FILLED WITH THE MOST COMPASSIONATE PPL I HAVE EVER MET THEY TREATED MY GRANDMOTHER SO GENTLE AND KIND I WOULD DEFIANTLY RECOMMEND SHREVEPORT LOUISIANA'S GRACE HOME TO ANYONE IN NEED.GOD BLESS THIS BEAUTIFUL PLACE <3

Proud Army Mom Tina January 03, 2012

My grandmother was in Grace home & now my Uncle is there also. The people are so wonderful and gracious. I would highly recommend this facility to anyone. Thank you for caring about our loved ones

Joe F. Cannon, Baton Rouge, La. November 13, 2011

Our daughter was there prior to her death in June, 2011. We could not be more pleased with the facilities and services. Would recommend to those families in need of such tender and caring service.

About Christus Schumpert Community Hospice (and Grace Home)

Christus Schumpert Community Hospice (and Grace Home) is a hospice care provider serving Shreveport, LA and the surrounding area. Christus Schumpert Community Hospice (and Grace Home) offers care and emotional, social, and spiritual support for patients and their families in end-of-life scenarios. Contact the provider for more details on services and rates.