Hospice Touch

3401 W. Sunflower Ave., Ste. 100, Santa Ana, CA, 92704

Reviews of Hospice Touch

Average Rating:
Dick2 August 31, 2012

Hospice Touch had some literature. Frankly, I did not choose it for over a month. In fact at that time I didn't know what hospice was and then they told me what they do. So we took up Hospice Touch for my wife and we decided to go them. I was so impressed with them. We have 6 kids, and there were all there with me, deciding what we needed to do. The next morning came and they took her and brought her with the bed into our living room where she can watch TV. They had a nurse that came and they helped her and bathe her. She died in 2 days. She probably knew on a Tuesday that it was the end. When my wife died, I decided to become a volunteer with them. I was very impressed with how gentle they were and how considerate they were with us as a family and with her as a patient.

Show 1 More Review Show Fewer Reviews - Write a Review

About Hospice Touch

Hospice Touch is a hospice care provider serving Santa Ana, CA and the surrounding area. Hospice Touch offers care and emotional, social, and spiritual support for patients and their families in end-of-life scenarios. Contact the provider for more details on services and rates.