Hospice Touch

3401 W. Sunflower Ave., Ste. 100, Santa Ana, CA, 92704

Top nearby Hospice Services

Reviews of Hospice Touch

John26 February 01, 2013

We were very happy with the services of Hospice Touch in regard to the care of my Mom, Rebbie. The group of professionals representing your company, made me particularly happy with the care my Mom received.

Our first interaction with your company was through your representative Gary. He came across very caring and knowledgeable regarding the process we were about to experience. It was his confidence in your company that convinced me that this was the correct route for us in my Mom's care.

Helen was and continued to be one of the most professional nurses I have ever met. She was a comfort in her ability to explain the signs and traits of Mom's condition. I always felt good knowing that Mom was in her care, and by directing me to follow comprehensive instructions, Mom was completely comfortable the entire time she was on Hospice.

Amy was a blessing, a caregiver that cared. She was always cheerful and would go to Mom's door and say "Hi gorgeous!!" Mom would perk up when she was there. Amy would have kind words with Mom throughout her visit and when Amy was done; Mom was gorgeous!!

A social worker put us in touch with a wonderful volunteer associated with your company named Nancy. She allowed my wife and I to spend time together at Church on Sundays as she kept Mom company. She was truly a blessing to us and Mom.

Ken was amazing. He brought his guitar the first few visits and played and sang for Mom, totally cool! Later he would bring his MP3 and had many, many uplifting songs so appropriate for Mom's condition and always prayed with us. He may not know how many times, I needed that uplifting too. He was well appreciated by both Mom and me.

Dr. Hicks was wonderful. Both Mom and I had full confidence in his ability to prescribe the right medication for her condition. His bedside manner was gentle and empathetic. He is a very caring and kind doctor.

We thank you and your staff for their professionalism and caring during Mom's illness. We appreciate their kindness after her passing. Your team is amazing and they made a tough situation a lot easier to handle. Again, thank you very much.

Dick2 August 31, 2012

Hospice Touch had some literature. Frankly, I did not choose it for over a month. In fact at that time I didn't know what hospice was and then they told me what they do. So we took up Hospice Touch for my wife and we decided to go them. I was so impressed with them. We have 6 kids, and there were all there with me, deciding what we needed to do. The next morning came and they took her and brought her with the bed into our living room where she can watch TV. They had a nurse that came and they helped her and bathe her. She died in 2 days. She probably knew on a Tuesday that it was the end. When my wife died, I decided to become a volunteer with them. I was very impressed with how gentle they were and how considerate they were with us as a family and with her as a patient.

About Hospice Touch

Hospice Touch is a hospice care provider serving Santa Ana, CA and the surrounding area. Hospice Touch offers care and emotional, social, and spiritual support for patients and their families in end-of-life scenarios. Contact the provider for more details on services and rates.