Sangre De Cristo Hospice & Palliative Care

1207 Pueblo Blvd. Way, Pueblo, CO, 81005

Top nearby Hospice Services

Reviews of Sangre De Cristo Hospice & Palliative Care

pat foechterle-farrell January 24, 2014

My husband, James, went into the Sangre de Cristo Hospice House on July 2, 2013.
The entire staff of doctors, nurses, aides and support personnel could not have done more for my dear husband or me. They made him and our family feel so welcome and took such loving care of Jim. It is just like having another family member with you at all times. Jim was at the Hospice House for almost a month before he passed away.
I would strongly recommend the Sangre de Cristo Hospice House for their care and compassion at such a difficult time in our life.

Sincerely,

Patricia

Christine0000 November 18, 2013

This company has poor communication. My Mother was dying and I waited on two occasions over 4 hours for a return phone call from an RN. They had the wrong info when they showed up and the house. The CNA did not even know the condition my Mother was in when she came to bathe her- she told me they were not given that info....We basically were on our own at a time we needed help!!

passingpeacefully August 10, 2013

Sangre de Cristo Hospice was not good for me and my family. They are not good at keeping the same people. I had to keep letting new people in my house. I never had the same person more than a few times.

asia smith March 06, 2012

Unhelpful _unavailable

About Sangre De Cristo Hospice & Palliative Care

Sangre De Cristo Hospice & Palliative Care is a hospice care provider serving Pueblo, CO and the surrounding area. Sangre De Cristo Hospice & Palliative Care offers care and emotional, social, and spiritual support for patients and their families in end-of-life scenarios. Contact the provider for more details on services and rates.