Sacred Heart Hospice
Reviews of Sacred Heart Hospice
No Reviews Yet!
About Sacred Heart Hospice
Sacred Heart Hospice brings strength, understanding and comfort to the families we serve. We empower patients to make the most of life as they journey toward its natural conclusion.
Sacred Heart Hospice strives to support care plans that maintain patients' ability to remain in their homes, be it a residential, group or assisted living home, where they have the loving support of their family and friends. Our expertise in pain control and symptom management enhances the patient's ability to make the most of life by keeping patients as PAIN FREE AND COMFORTABLE as possible. We remain just a phone call away through our hospice team, which is available 24 hours a day, seven days a week. Additional services Sacred Heart Hospice provides, when needed, include:
- All hospice-related medications are delivered right to your door
- Care Team approach including physicians, skilled nurses, certified nursing assistants, chaplains, social workers and volunteers to provide services that supports physical, spiritual, social and emotional needs.
- All hospice-related medical equipment and supplies are delivered right to your door
- Patient care education and training for caregivers and families
- Volunteer services to provide companionship and support
- Bereavement services for families and friends