William Childs Hospice House

381 Medplex Parkway, Palm Bay, FL, 32907

Top nearby Hospice Services

Reviews of William Childs Hospice House

Ark.daughter1 March 01, 2014

My dad passed away at the William Childs Hospice House on January 30, 2014, after a long hard road of kidney cancer. He was there for several weeks in a beautiful suite. The people who cared for him were fantastic. They gave my dad such loving care and help for his family to. They gave him a place to die with dignity and peace. I highly recommend this place .

Konadreamer October 08, 2013

We are a large family - our 77 mom died here a year ago after a a long illness. Beautiful home like facilities, wonderful staff. My sister said she wasnt afraid to die after seeing such a peaceful passing. They have a suite for larger families with screened porch, double bed plus single bed chair next to my moms so adult siblings as wepll as my dad could stay. Shower facilities were so helpful after the first day.

About William Childs Hospice House

William Childs Hospice House is a hospice care provider serving Palm Bay, FL and the surrounding area. William Childs Hospice House offers care and emotional, social, and spiritual support for patients and their families in end-of-life scenarios. Contact the provider for more details on services and rates.