Payment Options

Availability

Accepting inquiries

Reviews of Haven Hospice

Posted by DorisandHarry March 17, 2015

I just want everyone to know what an awesome place Haven Hospice is. My fiancee' was diagnosed in May of numerous types of terminal cancer. Our head nurse and staff were here in Saint Augustine--and they were top notche-in particular--Lori and Nancy B.--and you know who you are. At the care center in Palatka, he was treated with utmost respect--and I was also. I had never been through this type of situation before and they were more than helpful and so very full of compassion even after my fiancee's passing. They offer counseling which I so very needed. My fiancee only made it 5 months. I would highly recommend them to anyone who is in their final stages and require hospice.

Posted by Robert41740750 November 21, 2013

We have people from Haven Hospice caring for my wife right now. Their staff has been taking excellent care of her. They have nurses coming over here about twice a week. The caretakers also come over and they bathe her three times a week. Then, if I have any other problem, I just call them. They're great! They're very kind and gentle to her and I can call them anytime. They're pretty good. The only thing I know that is special about them is their love and care.

Posted by Dgtrgrl October 25, 2013

I cannot say enough about the wonderful care my aunt received from Haven Hospice. Everyone was so compassionate and focused on making sure she had everything she needed. They are all truly angels!

Other Options Nearby