Seasons Hospice & Palliative Care | Naperville, IL

Top nearby Hospice Services

Reviews of Seasons Hospice & Palliative Care | Naperville, IL

dominic 1 August 22, 2013

I interviewed this provider

NO STARS TO RATE MY HUSBAND WAS ADMITTED TO THIS SO CALLED HOSPICE AT 5PM ON JULY 12TH 2013 .....HE PASSED AWAY THAT MORNING OF THE 13TH AT 1 15AM....RN OR WHATEVER SHE WAS DID NOT EVEN RECOGNIZE THAT MY HUSBANDS BREATHING THAT EVEN CHANGED ....I KNEW TIME WAS CLOSE...SHE STOOD THERE AND SAID WELL IF THERE IS ANYTHING YOU NEED JUST CALL ME....ARE THEY NOT SUPPOSED TO BE RN'S OR AT LEAST PROFESSIONAL SOMETHING LIKE YOU MARKET ....THIS IS ANOTHER MONEY MAKING BUSINESS...I AS A FAMILY MEMBER SAW NO COMPASSION AT ALL...1ST WHOEVER COULD NOT WAIT TO LEAVE HER SHIFT..WAS RUDE AND VERY COLD.....FRIDAY NIGHT OF COURSE AND EVERYONE WANTS TO GO HOME....minus one star to rate

Anonymous4204 July 02, 2013

My dad's doctor recommended Seasons Hospice & Palliative Care and when we felt that it was necessary to move him to hospice, they contacted them. They worked with the palliative care and it was very nice. It was also covered by Medicare. They worked to make him more comfortable and that was all that I asked for. I believed my dad was comfortable working with them. I only had one concern though, I didn't think they took everything we said to the degree that we felt was necessary. For instance, when he ate we knew that he had a horrible acid reflux and I said something to them about it and my mom did too, and I thought that was pain management. If he was having pain when he ate even a little bit, I thought they needed to work on that. They needed to work on what we recognized as an issue.

About Seasons Hospice & Palliative Care

Seasons Hospice & Palliative Care is a hospice care provider serving Naperville, IL and the surrounding area. Seasons Hospice & Palliative Care offers care and emotional, social, and spiritual support for patients and their families in end-of-life scenarios. Contact the provider for more details on services and rates.