VITAS Healthcare | Mount Laurel, NJ

Contact Now

Reviews of VITAS Healthcare | Mount Laurel, NJ

Horrible Hospice August 14, 2011

I interviewed this provider

I would NOT recommend Vitas Innovative Hospice Care in Mount Laurel because they treated my mother in law with no respect. My mother in law needed food through her feeding tube and she had to wait 2 days before she received it because they claimed their policy was to only give her a few cans because if she passes away they will not be able to take the food back. But when we said we were going to change hospice care they sent over 2 PACKS of food. What happened to their policy now?? Also, she needed her lung drained and they did not order the correct drainage bag when we TOLD the manager the correct part number so my mother in law had to suffer breathing over night because of their incompetence!!!! It seemed like the front office could care less about my mother in law they just wanted her money. So if you want a CARING hospice team I would NOT recommend Vitas.

Show 1 More Review Show Fewer Reviews - Write a Review

From VITAS Healthcare

VITAS Healthcare®, the nation's leading hospice provider, delivers comprehensive care for patients facing life-limiting illness. Services include Intensive Comfort CareSM for acute symptom management; after-hours Telecare with immediate access to clinicians; specialized offerings for veterans and AL/LTC residents; educational in-services, grief/loss programs; outcome measurements and more. For more information, please visit us at VITAS.com or call 800.93.VITAS.

Special Veterans Programs; Spanish speaking team members, focused on the city of Camden; Outreach Team Members to the Vietnamese/Cambodian community.

VITAS Innovative Hospice Care of Hartford Services

• Pet Therapy
  • Special Veterans Programs
  • Pampered Patient Program
  • Bereavement groups
  • Spanish speaking team members, focused on the city of Camden

Features of VITAS Healthcare