Beaumont Hospice

1410 E. 14 Mile Rd, Madison Heights, MI, 48071

Top nearby Hospice Services

Reviews of Beaumont Hospice

bajusbeach July 11, 2011

They were excellent with my dad and us . Thanks for being swift to answer all questions , calls and get medicine to my father as well as all the home equipment we needed for my dad and the wonderful nurses that came . My dad passed in the way he would have wanted and the way we wanted .

linda Thulin October 21, 2009

Beaumont Hospice is WONDERFUL!!!!!!!!!

My mother has been in Beaumont hospice about 4 weeks now, our care providers all have wings!!! Kim our aide is sooooooo professional, as is Tim our nurse and our social worker!!! We would be LOST without their guidance. Words can not express our gratitude! Linda.

From Beaumont Hospice

Hospice is a special way of caring for a family member with a terminal illness. Beaumont Hospice provides physical, psychological and spiritual care as well as comfort to those with life limiting illnesses. Patients and their family members can receive these services regardless of ability to pay. Hospice allows your loved one to live their final days at their home, nursing facility or retirement community.

Beaumont Hospice provides patients and families with care from a team of doctors, nurses, social workers, bereavement counselors, home-health aides, chaplains, therapists, and dedicated volunteers. The goal of Beaumont Hospice is not only to do everything possible to help when end-of-life care is needed, but also to help your family member live with the best quality of life possible. Beaumont Hospice is there to affirm your family member's dignity and integrity to the very last moment.

Beaumont Hospice offers the following services to patients with life limiting illness:

• Physician services
  • Complementary therapies
  • Ambulance
  • Medicine and medical supplies

Features of Beaumont Hospice

Medicare (ratings last updated: 06/16/17)

• Medicare Provider Number 231574