Top nearby Hospice Services:

Reviews of Verdugo Hospice Care Center

Average Rating: 4.3 4.3 out of 5 stars based on 3 Reviews

Posted by lala stephens October 24, 2015

My husband John was suffering from empysema when he joined Verdugo Hospice October 2014, after I was told at the hospital that we are members, he was going to live maybe two months, and it was necessary to be in a hospice because there is nothing they can do for him anymore, Hesitandly we agree to home care not expecting much. We were so impress with the service. All the nurses that we had, became more like family members, and the receptionists on the phone couldn't do enough to help us.My husband passed a year later with the best nurse by his side playing his favorite classical music and holding his hand. I am so thankful that he lived a whole year with so much love and caring.Love you all and thank you again for everything you did for John and me. Lala Stephens

Posted by Nata April 09, 2014

My mom has been with this hospice for a few weeks now. I am very pleased with the services they provide. The nurses are great and so is the office staff. They offer variety of services that are very helpful, volunteers, social workers, spiritual counselors. I am very pleased with the quality of care my mother is receiving.

Posted by SBSW October 27, 2011
3.0

This is a small family owned hospice care business. They have great nurses however they lack the supportive disciplines such as volunteers, spiritual care. The social work staff visit only when needed. They are caring and compassionate however the business is small therefore the extras are not available.

Other Options Nearby