Angela Hospice Home Care, Inc. (Angela Hospice Care Center)

14100 Newburgh Rd, Livonia, MI, 48154

Reviews of Angela Hospice Home Care, Inc. (Angela Hospice Care Center)

Doris15 October 19, 2013

The girl from Angela Hospice Home Care came and stayed in the house for two and a half days. She did everything. She was as nice as she could be. She cooked okay and brought my meals in my bed. She was okay cooking the food that I had in the house. This was also the agency that took care of my father before he died. They were wonderful with him.

cldunn July 28, 2011

Other

I didn't realize that my husbands time was so short so the time he spent with hospice was short also. I wanted to keep my husband at home as were his wishes and all I can say is thank god for these wonderful people. Not only did they make sure that Tim was without any pain but it was the reassurance they gave us in knowing that we were doing the right thing and letting him die in peace.

God Bless Them.

About Angela Hospice Home Care, Inc. (Angela Hospice Care Center)

Angela Hospice Home Care, Inc. (Angela Hospice Care Center) is a hospice care provider serving Livonia, MI and the surrounding area. Angela Hospice Home Care, Inc. (Angela Hospice Care Center) offers care and emotional, social, and spiritual support for patients and their families in end-of-life scenarios. Contact the provider for more details on services and rates.