Angela Hospice Home Care

14100 Newburgh Rd, Livonia, MI, 48154

Top nearby Hospice Services

Reviews of Angela Hospice Home Care

kareeweber November 23, 2014

We feel so fortunate to have been referred to Angela. In the past 10 years, my mother has spent many weeks in numerous hospitals, rehabilitation facilities and four years in a long term care facility. I never felt comfortable leaving her alone in any of these facilities. Then we were referred to Angela, where my Mom spent the last month. What a difference!! From the very first day, every single nurse and nursing assistant was the highest caliber professional. We never had to wonder if Mom would have a good nurse because they were all incredible. What's more, the staff not only took impeccable care of my mother--they also took incredibly good care of us (her family). At every stage of my Mom's care, the nursing staff knew exactly what she needed and they saw to it that she was perfectly comfortable and relaxed. We never felt any anxiety or trepidation about going home at night and leaving her in their care. We knew our Mom would be taken care of as if she was the nursing staff's own family member. I cannot lavish enough praise on this nursing staff. There really are angels among us, and they work at Angela Hospice.

Doris15 October 19, 2013

The girl from Angela Hospice Home Care came and stayed in the house for two and a half days. She did everything. She was as nice as she could be. She cooked okay and brought my meals in my bed. She was okay cooking the food that I had in the house. This was also the agency that took care of my father before he died. They were wonderful with him.

cldunn July 28, 2011

Other

I didn't realize that my husbands time was so short so the time he spent with hospice was short also. I wanted to keep my husband at home as were his wishes and all I can say is thank god for these wonderful people. Not only did they make sure that Tim was without any pain but it was the reassurance they gave us in knowing that we were doing the right thing and letting him die in peace. God Bless Them.

About Angela Hospice Home Care

Angela Hospice Home Care is a hospice care provider serving Livonia, MI and the surrounding area. Angela Hospice Home Care offers care and emotional, social, and spiritual support for patients and their families in end-of-life scenarios. Contact the provider for more details on services and rates.

Features of Angela Hospice Home Care

Medicare (ratings last updated: 09/01/17)

• Ownership Type: Voluntary Non Profit Other