Alexander Cohen Hospice House

2201 Euclid Ave., Hughson, CA, 95326

Reviews of Alexander Cohen Hospice House

dmww July 05, 2012

This is an amazing facility with the most caring and compassionate staff. It is quiet and peaceful unlike a hospital. It was such a comfort having my husband there before his passing. We were both treated with such compassion and dignity. This community is so fortunate to have this facility available.

One Thankful Son May 05, 2012

I am so thankful that this facility exist, my mother had great care and the staff was so helpful in such a sad situation. If you have a love one please contact this provider when needed. I appreciate the kindness, without your staff this would have been so much more stressful.

Thank you so much.

KJoh535880 April 03, 2012

This place was fantastic for my family and I to spend the last week of our Mother's life at. They were so accomdating and have such a understanding spirit that is so helpful when you are going through this process. I would highly recommend this place to everyone that is faced with this type of situation and are looking for a clean, skilled facility to be at. Much better atmosphere than any hospital out there . It's as close to taking your family member home to die in peace as you can get!

tonibag December 15, 2011

What an amazing place. The nurses were so kind and thoughtful. It made the end of life for the family easy. They even had a guitar player that stopped in to sing.

About Alexander Cohen Hospice House

Alexander Cohen Hospice House is a hospice care provider serving Hughson, CA and the surrounding area. Alexander Cohen Hospice House offers care and emotional, social, and spiritual support for patients and their families in end-of-life scenarios. Contact the provider for more details on services and rates.