Brightmoor Hospice, Inc.

3223 Newnan Road, Griffin, GA, 30223

Top nearby Hospice Services

Reviews of Brightmoor Hospice, Inc.

John McNair May 16, 2012

My mother passed after spending the last seven days of her life on this earth in this facility. I tend to be very short on words (and very critical of providing reivews on associated services such as this). I always thought of facilities like this as government sponsored "Death Clinics". However, I could never have imagined my mom being in a better place as she lived out her final days.

These people as amazing! Everyday, I wanted to give the care givers a hug and a "thank you" for the excellent care they provided my mom. But in the end, I realized that they were only doing what must come natural to them; delivering the best continuous and thoughtful care to all her needs, and the needs of her family. They were always there to answer questions, and help to prepare me and my family for every question and need as we struggled to deal with our own grief and pending loss. We got to know all the staff by name as they got to know us. They were as sensitive to our own (sometimes selfish) needs and wants) as they tirelessly addressed every need of my Mom.

The facility is emaculate, cheerful and welcoming. Literally a pleasent place to visit everyday under the circumstances. I never felt the dread of walking through the front doors, as I always felt I was visiting a loved one i a home environment. They always greated us with a smile and an update , and we always knew that the answers to our questions were just a few steps away.
I pray that no one will ever have to use the services of a hospice. Sadly, many of us will. But if I ever have to go through this experience again, I would never even think of considering another facility. This was what caring and comfort is supposed to be when your loved one needs this special care.

Thanks again to you all at Brightmoor. I know that my Mom got the most loving care she could ever need. I owe you all a standing ovation! I will never forget what you did for me and my family.

Show 1 More Review Show Fewer Reviews - Write a Review

About Brightmoor Hospice, Inc.

Brightmoor Hospice, Inc. is a hospice care provider serving Griffin, GA and the surrounding area. Brightmoor Hospice, Inc. offers care and emotional, social, and spiritual support for patients and their families in end-of-life scenarios. Contact the provider for more details on services and rates.