Hope Hospice, Inc.- Ft. Myers

9470 Health Park Circle, Fort Myers, FL, 33908

Reviews of Hope Hospice, Inc.- Ft. Myers

Average Rating:

Grateful Spouse of a Demented Loved One July 27, 2011

My husband has Dementia for about ten years now. Last year I was recommended Hope Hospice Care Region 600 by the R.N. from Polk Co. Elderly Services in Bartow. This service is excellent. I have an aid she comes to my home three times a week to bathe and shave my husband. A nurse comes every week to assess his condition and to keep replenishing his supplies such as Chuxs. Depends, Barrier cream. everything my husband needs. A social worker and a pastor comes and if I need to get away for a rest, Hope Hospice will take care of my husband in a local nursing home for five days three times a year. I feel like I am in Heaven since I have all this help. Thank you Hope Hospice for your wonderful care. From Susan

Show 1 More Review Show Fewer Reviews - Write a Review

From Hope Hospice, Inc.- Ft. Myers

At Hope Hospice we thrive on supporting individuals at the end of life with compassion, dignity and excellence. Hope Hospice is a proven leader in hospice care. Since 1980 families and physicians in the San Ramon, Tri-Valley and surrounding communities have turned to us for quality, compassionate care at the end of life. We customize care for each patient and their family. We offer a comprehensive circle of support and pay attention to all of an individual_s needs - physical, mental, emotional and spiritual.

Our professional staff have a wealth of experience, expertise, and specialized education. They create an environment that offers the patient comfort and dignity at the end of life.