Charter Hospice (dba Reche Canyon Rehabilitation and Health Care Center)

1200 E. Washington, Colton, CA, 92324

Top Nearby Hospice Services

Reviews of Charter Hospice (dba Reche Canyon Rehabilitation and Health Care Center)

Overview of Ratings

3.2

December 07, 2011

By at peace

My mother was with charter hospice and i simply can not stop talking good things about them. They made our deepest and darkest days simply amazing. They helped us with all that we needed. They cared for my mom as if she was their mom. The nurses were great and caring. I highly recommend Charter Hospice everyone. Thank you for all their love and support.

November 20, 2011

By Traumatized!

I cannot recommend Charter Home Hospice. The company is trying to expand too quickly and are covering too big of a geographical to provide quality service. The administration is lacking guidance and organization and personnel are very transient which causes the family to lack consistency of care. In my experience, appropriate medical precautions were not utilized which led to the rapid decline of my family member. Chrter Hospice operates solely like a business and not a hospice service agency to the family. I was forced to report this facility to the JASCO, a government agency which oversees hospice facilities and they have ground in my favor! My personal doctor referred my family to Charter Hospice, which was his big mistake. Other than looking at the salesforce of Charter, the doctor should have investigated the services, organization and practices before recommending this facility. My experience with Charter Home Hospice was a total NIGHTMARE!

July 27, 2011

By csmith

While my mother was ill with breast cancer at the age of 54. she was informed that there was nothing left to do but make herself comfortable. Charter Hospice of San Bernardino was the best thing that could have happened to our family and even though it was only about 2 weeks with them helping us with our mother, the care and compassion and also the follow ups for the past year have been wonderful. I would recommend Charter Hospice to anyone and everyone.

About Charter Hospice (dba Reche Canyon Rehabilitation and Health Care Center)

Charter Hospice (dba Reche Canyon Rehabilitation and Health Care Center) is a hospice care provider serving Colton, CA and the surrounding area. Charter Hospice (dba Reche Canyon Rehabilitation and Health Care Center) offers care and emotional, social, and spiritual support for patients and their families in end-of-life scenarios. Contact the provider for more details on services and rates.

Charter Hospice (dba Reche Canyon Rehabilitation and Health Care Center)