Charter Hospice (dba Reche Canyon Rehabilitation and Health Care Center)

1200 E. Washington, Colton, CA, 92324

Top nearby Hospice Services

Reviews of Charter Hospice (dba Reche Canyon Rehabilitation and Health Care Center)

alexander59 June 22, 2012

the best hospice I have ever dealt with, the staff was wonderful, their care was superb. I highly recommend it to any one. They really understand the need of their patients. My grandma passed away of breast cancer and with out these amazing nurses it would have been a lot harder. I am very satisfied.

jcbrown April 28, 2012

We found Charter Hospice to be a overwhleming blessing that fell upon our househld. Everyone of the people that we came in contact with from this company was caring and professional. My wife and I can't thank them enough.

Grateful family December 07, 2011

I would like to thank each and everyone who helped in the care of my precious sister. Your help and support during this difficult time was a true blessing to our family. We are not sure if we could have made it without you. All who turn to Charter Hospice for care and loving concern will forever be grateful as my family will be. Thank you again and many blessings to you all.

at peace December 07, 2011

My mother was with charter hospice and i simply can not stop talking good things about them. They made our deepest and darkest days simply amazing. They helped us with all that we needed. They cared for my mom as if she was their mom. The nurses were great and caring. I highly recommend Charter Hospice everyone. Thank you for all their love and support.

Traumatized! November 20, 2011

I cannot recommend Charter Home Hospice. The company is trying to expand too quickly and are covering too big of a geographical to provide quality service. The administration is lacking guidance and organization and personnel are very transient which causes the family to lack consistency of care. In my experience, appropriate medical precautions were not utilized which led to the rapid decline of my family member. Chrter Hospice operates solely like a business and not a hospice service agency to the family. I was forced to report this facility to the JASCO, a government agency which oversees hospice facilities and they have ground in my favor! My personal doctor referred my family to Charter Hospice, which was his big mistake. Other than looking at the salesforce of Charter, the doctor should have investigated the services, organization and practices before recommending this facility. My experience with Charter Home Hospice was a total NIGHTMARE!

csmith July 27, 2011

While my mother was ill with breast cancer at the age of 54. she was informed that there was nothing left to do but make herself comfortable. Charter Hospice of San Bernardino was the best thing that could have happened to our family and even though it was only about 2 weeks with them helping us with our mother, the care and compassion and also the follow ups for the past year have been wonderful. I would recommend Charter Hospice to anyone and everyone.

About Charter Hospice (dba Reche Canyon Rehabilitation and Health Care Center)

Charter Hospice (dba Reche Canyon Rehabilitation and Health Care Center) is a hospice care provider serving Colton, CA and the surrounding area. Charter Hospice (dba Reche Canyon Rehabilitation and Health Care Center) offers care and emotional, social, and spiritual support for patients and their families in end-of-life scenarios. Contact the provider for more details on services and rates.