(800) 973-1540

Hospices in Collin

reviews in
4.4 stars average rating

Caring.com offers a free service to help families find senior care. We have thousands of reviews for Hospice including 26 reviews for Collin County Hospice providers. Please explore the information on this page to get contact information and learn about options, amenities, and events.

Caring.com has a rich library of articles about senior living. We suggest that you start with: A Caregiver's Guide to Hospice Care and Hospice Vs. Home Health Care.

11 Hospice Services in Collin

Sort by:
  • VITAS Healthcare

    Serving Collin
    "VITAS provided services to my mother until her death about 3 weeks ago. She was cared for by the McKinney team at home and during a short stay at a nursing home. Mom always received excellent care..." More
  • VITAS Healthcare

    Serving Collin
    "We are extremely grateful to each of the staff who assisted us in the care and comfort of my wife in her final days and particularly her final hours. Their responsiveness to our needs in caring..." More
  • Find Local Costs for Collin County, TX
    Find Costs
    Need help? Call (800) 609-2693
    • Get valuable cost information
    • Access to over 72,000 reviews
    • View amenities and photos
    By submitting this form, you agree to Caring.com's Privacy Policy and Terms of Use.
  • Novus Health Services

    Serving Collin
    "They seemed to have really good people at Novus Health Services. I was pretty impressed with them and they have been really good at coming out to care for my mom. The only thing I don’t like about..." More
  • Aspen Healthcare Hospice

    Serving Collin
    "I am very pleased with my husband's hospice care. He also received excellent home health care from Aspen prior to being on Aspen Hospice. All of the nurse and aides are awesome and responsive to..." More
  • VITAS Healthcare

    Serving Collin
  • Hospice Compassus - McKinney

    Mckinney, TX 75069
  • Heart To Heart Hospice

    Plano, TX 75025
    "I hired the services of Heart to Heart Hospice for my husband. They gave the medicines and they also taught me. They bathed and changed him everyday. And just made sure he got the right amount of..." More
  • "In May of 1998, our 23-year-old son was diagnosed with terminal cancer, and given about two months to live. We immediately contacted Hospice of East Texas, Tyler, who made it possible for us to..." More
  • "VNA of Texas Hospice service took care of my father in the last weeks of his life. Calling in VNA was the best thing we could have done for him and the rest of the family. Dad was happy and..." More
  • Amity Hospice

    Serving Collin
    "My mom was at Amity Hospice for about a week. 80 percent of the nurses were fantastic. They were attentive and worked with mom. The other 20 percent slept when they should have taken care of the..." More