Hospice of the Western Reserve, Inc

300 E. 185th St., Cleveland, OH, 44119

Reviews of Hospice of the Western Reserve, Inc

just a LPN January 26, 2012

My late fiance was a HWR patient for nine months. Had it not been for the excellent care that was provided to him at both our home in Ashtabula and Hospice House on East 185th street, we wouldn't have had that time. He almost died in our local hospital after 3 months so we had him transferred to their Cleveland inpatient unit. Because of their expertise, he made a complete turnaround in 24 hours and was able to come home again. They gave us an extra 6 months of quality! Thank you Dr Dann!! Bob told me that you were the first doctor that didn't make him feel guilty for saying he was still in pain. What a shame the MD's in the general public do this. When he was no longer safe to be alone, we were able to obtain a residential bed there and he lived there for 3 months until it was time to come home to die. His sister and I would gather up the family and spend the night with him and no one ever complained about us having 2 adults, 3 teenagers, a toddler and a 6 month old baby staying in him room. All of the staff was caring and compasionate. Yes, some of them had bad days but given what they deal with on a day to day basis, that is to be expected. After all, hospice employees are people too with feelings and emotions. I would never have survived our journey with the support of Hospice of the Western Reserve.

Gwendolin October 26, 2011

My mother died here. I would never have anything to do with them again. Truly a horrible experience. Horrible. Continuous problems with staff from beginning to the very end. Traumatized by the experience.

About Hospice of the Western Reserve, Inc

Hospice of the Western Reserve, Inc is a hospice care provider serving Cleveland, OH and the surrounding area. Hospice of the Western Reserve, Inc offers care and emotional, social, and spiritual support for patients and their families in end-of-life scenarios. Contact the provider for more details on services and rates.