NEED HELP FINDING HOSPICES?

Talk to an advisor for free: (866) 515-8248

Payment

Payment Options

Contact for details

Availability

Availability

Accepting inquiries

From VITAS Healthcare

VITAS Healthcare®, the nation's leading hospice provider, delivers comprehensive care for patients facing life-limiting illness. Services include Intensive Comfort CareSM for acute symptom management; after-hours Telecare with immediate access to clinicians; specialized offerings for veterans and AL/LTC residents; educational in-services, grief/loss programs; outcome measurements and more. For more information, please visit us at VITAS.com or call 800.93.VITAS.

Reviews of VITAS Healthcare

Average Rating: 5.0 based on 1 Review

VITAS Healthcare
64px
Posted by cindydrn May 23, 2012

This agencey went out of their way to bring needed care for my grandmother for 2 years . I was very impressed with the clientiel the nurses and care providers of this agencey . The chaplain was wonderful and a comfort to my grandmother in her last days . I am a registered nurse and I would recommend this agency to any person needing hospice care. Thanks. I wrote past ckient of the provider. I was the grand daughter of a past client of hospice care from this provider.

Other Options Nearby

Features of VITAS Healthcare

Website

Get Details

• Get a quote
  • Learn about payment options
  • Make an appointment
By submitting this form, you agree to Caring.com's Privacy Policy and Terms of Use. You also consent to be contacted by a Caring Family Advisor to explore senior living options at the number provided above using automated calling technology. This consent is not required to obtain our services. We’re always here for you at 800-952-6650.

About Hospice Services