Payment Options

Contact for details

Accepting inquiries

From VITAS Healthcare

VITAS Healthcare®, the nation's leading hospice provider, delivers comprehensive care for patients facing life-limiting illness. Services include Intensive Comfort CareSM for acute symptom management; after-hours Telecare with immediate access to clinicians; specialized offerings for veterans and AL/LTC residents; educational in-services, grief/loss programs; outcome measurements and more. For more information, please visit us at VITAS.com or call 800.93.VITAS.

Reviews of VITAS Healthcare

Average Rating: 5.0 5.0 out of 5 stars based on 1 Review

VITAS Healthcare
Posted by cindydrn May 23, 2012

This agencey went out of their way to bring needed care for my grandmother for 2 years . I was very impressed with the clientiel the nurses and care providers of this agencey . The chaplain was wonderful and a comfort to my grandmother in her last days . I am a registered nurse and I would recommend this agency to any person needing hospice care. Thanks. I wrote past ckient of the provider. I was the grand daughter of a past client of hospice care from this provider.

Other Options Nearby

Features of VITAS Healthcare

Get Details

• Get a quote
  • Learn about payment options
  • Make an appointment
By submitting this form, you agree to Caring.com's Privacy Policy, Terms of Use, and Agreement to be Contacted by Telephone.

About Hospice Services