Hope Hospice Ballwin, MO

4.9

June 08, 2015

By LASaCA

Other

Hope Hospice provided amazing care for my Mother during her extended & very difficult illness. Her usual RN & HHA were incredible women of caring, patience & empathy. Being a physician who has in the past worked with a large hospice group in CA, I came to believe that hospice workers are very special people - this was certainly true of everyone I meet at Hope. I felt much more comfortable knowing they were looking after my Mother when I was so far away. The staff of Hope Hospice provided excellent care for my Mother - my Family and I will be forever grateful.

May 14, 2015

By Care2much64

I interviewed this provider

Simply amazing service, care & communication! They by far exceeded our expectations.

May 14, 2015

By Timslim4511

On behalf of our family, especially our mother, we would like to give a ginormous heartfelt thank you to hope hospice for their professional and kind way that they provided care to our father. We could count on them day and night and always proved to be committed to us when in need (which was quite often!). Our care team was AMAZING and provided the best level of care that we could have asked for!

January 13, 2015

By Carolas19

More helpful than I would have ever imagined! They have been a true blessing to our family and they stand behind their every word.

December 15, 2014

By Mary Delphine

from the first moment we spoke to the social worker who set things in motion, we knew we were in good hands. Professional, kind, intelligent, precise, honest, clear, gentle, wise. They all were all of those. As soon as my mother was accepted into care--and she was already in a wonderful nursing home-- things got better, more comfortable. A new mattress immediately, visits often by nurses and aids. The day of her death and the day before were made as easy as possible, too. I miss my mother greatly, as she was a woman of grace and class and my friend whom I saw 2,3 times a week. But I could not do what the hospice workers did, and I am grateful, we all are, for them.

December 15, 2014

By daughterdiane

I can not believe how much Hope Hospice and their whole staff has helped my family through this challenging time. They do the best job with my dad and treat him with such respect. They also spend caring time with the rest of the family and do a great job of communication. Thank goodness for them and their help.

December 14, 2014

By Edith Nakova

Other

Hope Hospice was a Blessing during my mother terminal illness and final days.Entire team: administration, nursing, chaplain were very polite, understanding, caring, ethical, professionals with big hearts. I was very concerned and worried of how to arranged my mother's last days when I came across Hope Hospice. Sure enough I made the right choice. Thank you for everything you did. Your good deeds will be remembered.

December 13, 2014

By GetFit2164

From the moment my sister, mother, and I sat down with the representative from hope, we were blown away. If a friend hadn't recommended calling hope, we most likely wouldn't have been introduced to hospice all together. Dad's doctor wasn't incredibly knowledgeable on what exactly hospice was because he was not initially on board with enrollment of our father. The representative took the time to reach out to the doctor and fully explain what hospice was and why our dad was a candidate for it. We too were skeptical at first. It sounded too good to be true but hope hospice delivered far more than initially promised. Not only did they provide the services other hospices offer, they also provided massage and pet therapy. They took a load off of everyone and gave us confidence that dad was getting the best care available. The team was immediately welcomed into our hearts. There they will forever remain!

December 13, 2014

By Tanderson31

They deserve 50 stars! I cannot put into words how incredible the hospice team was to my father, but also to my family. There is no way that my mother would have been able to keep him in the comforts of their home without their support. I can testify that their slogan "our family caring for yours" is 100% true. We couldn't have asked for a better experience during dad's remaining days. I wish we would've known about these extraordinary services sooner!

November 20, 2014

By Gom2153

I'm not sure how I was so blessed to meet these wonderful girls. They make my life easier in so many ways. They are a joy and I love them and appreciate them more and more every day.

October 18, 2014

By Wendy27

Hope hospice is very dependable. If you have a problem, you could call them, and they're very quick to respond. Allison -- our caregiver -- got really close to my mom. My mom always looks forward to her visits. She treated her with love and respect. It was very touching to see their relationship. She's very caring.

October 16, 2014

By Evelis

Hope Hospice has been taking care of my grandpa for the past few months. He loves when they arriove and they put a smile on his face. He wouldn't choose another company to tend to his needs. My company also works close with Hope Hospice. We have no doubt when referring a patient to them that they will receive the best care. Someone is always there to answer every question or tend to needs of patients and family members going through a rough time. Very understanding and you can tell that they love their jobs and are truly wanting to help others.

October 06, 2014

By Cathy99913050

I was very happy with Hope Hospice. What they did was fantastic. They had enough experience, and they knew how to handle my dad. I was appreciative of that. He was a little cranky, and the girls were very good with him. They were really prompt, and they called if they weren't able to make it. They were also very flexible.

October 06, 2014

By Lou5

Hope Hospice was referred to us by a friend who had used them. They were amazingly caring and compassionate. They were incredibly timely and quick to respond. They really just truly went above and beyond for my grandfather. It was a very difficiult time for me and my family. They made my father very comfortable and listened to his wishes. At the same time, they helped my family members accept what was happening and got us through a very difficult time. The caregivers were amazing. In everything they did, they ensured my grandfather would still feel dignified. They showed utmost professionalism. The caregivers were top-notch. Their massage therapist was amazing. Their social worker was great. I can't say enough about how good they were. It was truly a great experience.

September 23, 2014

By Christine39

I really like Hope Hospice. They're very passionate at what they do. They're patient and nice. Neela took care of my dad and mother-in-law. She's a sweetheart with a great personality. She makes things fun and entertaining. She does a really good job. We also had one girl named Sarah. She is very sweet too. She goes above and beyond to help my mother-in-law. Overall, Hope Hospice does things out of the ordinary. I would highly recommend them.

September 11, 2014

By Rn1980

I wish more people were aware of the true value of hospice care. Our hospice team has exceeded our expectations in every way imaginable! The staff are always uplifting and dad always awaits their visits.

September 05, 2014

By Ahad

Hope Hospice always send the same caregiver. Other hospices would a lot of times switch caregivers. My friend's mom was able to get to know the caregiver and was able to create a bond together. The caregiver was really awesome. She's extremely helpful. It wasn't just a job for her. I think it was awesome that my friend was able to speak with the administrator. Having direct access to the top was just great.

August 28, 2014

By Ocean girl

My father was a patient with Hope Hospice for the last seven months of his life. The care and treatment that he received during this difficult time was very professional and all of the staff showed empathy towards my father. He had regular visits from the community liaison, nurse, massage therapist, and chaplain and personal care aide. It made this most difficult time a little less stressful. I highly recommend Hope to anyone whose family is member is in need of Hospice.

May 27, 2012

By daughter and caregiver

Hope Hospice is and end of Life Care Company, and mpre they have been assisting me in the care of my mother who has End Stage Alzheimers Disease. However it is not jist a Company to call to assist with and palliatate dying they have done so uch to help with living. Not just for my Mother but for me as well. WHen we first inquired and eventually hired hope hospice almost two years ago I thought my mother would not do well long enough for even truly understand hospice care. Two years later they havemade the transition so much easier for my self and family. The nurse and adies are freindly and informative, considerate and involved. They are worth the call.

About Hope Hospice

Hope Hospice was created with a passionate desire to care for those that are coping with a life limiting illness.

Hope Hospice, a locally owned, community based leading hospice located in the heart of St. Louis strives to provide an assortment of personalized services, compassionate care and expert pain management to people nearing the end of their lives. Hospice care is family focused, physician driven care for those with life-threatening illnesses and their loved ones. Hope Hospice, Inc. specializes in physical, emotional, spiritual and psychosocial care for persons with a prognosis of six months or less to live.

Hospice care neither prolongs life nor hastens death. Our specialized team of health care professionals and volunteers provide comfort and support to patients and families when a life-limiting illness no longer responds to cure-oriented treatments. Hope Hospice staff continually strives to offer the highest level of skill and knowledge on end-of-life issues.

Through exceptional care and support, Hope Hospice assists every patient in living life to the fullest, therefore, allowing their loved ones to continue living after their loss. We take great pride in providing services that reflect the individual needs of each community we serve.

Hope Hospice