Payment Options

Contact for details

Accepting inquiries

About Justin T. Rogers Hospice Care Center

Justin T. Rogers Hospice Care Center is a hospice care provider serving Akron, OH and the surrounding area. Justin T. Rogers Hospice Care Center offers care and emotional, social, and spiritual support for patients and their families in end-of-life scenarios. Contact the provider for more details on services and rates.

Reviews of Justin T. Rogers Hospice Care Center

Average Rating: 5.0 5.0 out of 5 stars based on 1 Review

Justin T. Rogers Hospice Care Center
Posted by pamelamae February 24, 2013

The last few days of my mom's life were spent here with all of her family around her. I have to explain that this included a very large crowd as the family consisted of 16 children with at least 6 of the surviving children there with their children and some of them with their children and us, the six children of my mom .....get the picture? They provided us with sleeping arrangements, food, television and most of all unbelievable caring, comfort, knowledge and when needed humor too. We will always feel indebted to the nurses, doctors and staff of this facility. Quite a few years have passed since my experience with the hospice, but I feel the need to say thank you again. Thank you so much for everything you all did in your own ways to make the difference in this most important moment in our lives.

Other Options Nearby