T & N Nursing Care

Top nearby Home Health Agencies

Reviews of T & N Nursing Care

erikay19 July 14, 2011

I interviewed this provider

AWFUL. i just called to get a verification of past employment and was hung up on twice, then told that i shouldnt waste my time asking because thier files were probably not accurate.

Henry Sloan September 22, 2009

I visited this agency as a follow up to a patient of mine needing home health care services, needless to say this agency is not one that I would even dream of recommending to anyone, not even my dog jackson. I did not tell them that I was a doctor, I did not want special treatment of any kind, just honest professionalism and customer service. I did not recieve it. I talked with a man named Gabriel whom seemed to so interested in my inquiry, very rude and unprofessional. Please try another agency this one is for the dogs.

Carrey Hilson September 21, 2009

This Agency is the worst. I went in to check out the place for a LPN position, and they were so rude to me. I also saw a lot of people in the waiting area, waiting for an orientation that said they had been there waiting for two hours, unbelievable when the orientation is scheduled to take three hours. The guy Gabriel snatched my paperwork and was very unprofessional. Don't waste your time.

About T & N Nursing Care

T & N Nursing Care is a home health agency serving Washington, DC and the surrounding area. T & N Nursing Care offers around-the-clock medical and non-medical care in the home. Contact the agency for more details on services and rates.

Features of T & N Nursing Care

Medicare (ratings last updated: 06/11/17)

• Overall:
  • Ownership Type: Private
  • Date Certified: 12/16/2004
  • Services offered: Nursing Care, Physical Therapy, Occupational Therapy, Home Health Aide

Quality of Service

• Timeliness of providing service
    56.5%
  • Taught patient or caregivers about their drugs
    93.5%
  • Checked patient's risk of falling
    96.2%
  • Checked patient for depression
    91.1%
  • Checked for flu vaccination
    30.8%
  • Checked for pneumonia shot
    35.9%
  • Provided diabetes specific care including getting doctors orders, giving foot care, and teatching patients about foot care
    79.3%
  • How often patients had less pain moving around
    80.6%

Patient Improvement

• Walking or moving around
    67.1%
  • Getting in and out of bed
    42.9%