T & N Nursing Care

3500 18TH STREET NE, Washington, DC, 20018

Top nearby Home Health Agencies

Reviews of T & N Nursing Care

Henry Sloan September 22, 2009

I visited this agency as a follow up to a patient of mine needing home health care services, needless to say this agency is not one that I would even dream of recommending to anyone, not even my dog jackson. I did not tell them that I was a doctor, I did not want special treatment of any kind, just honest professionalism and customer service. I did not recieve it. I talked with a man named Gabriel whom seemed to so interested in my inquiry, very rude and unprofessional. Please try another agency this one is for the dogs.

Carrey Hilson September 21, 2009

This Agency is the worst. I went in to check out the place for a LPN position, and they were so rude to me. I also saw a lot of people in the waiting area, waiting for an orientation that said they had been there waiting for two hours, unbelievable when the orientation is scheduled to take three hours. The guy Gabriel snatched my paperwork and was very unprofessional. Don't waste your time.

About T & N Nursing Care

T & N Nursing Care is a home health agency serving Washington, DC and the surrounding area. T & N Nursing Care offers around-the-clock medical and non-medical care in the home.Contact the agency for more details on services and rates.