A Daughter's Touch LLC | HOME HEALTH AGENCY

8482 S. Tamiami Trail, Sarasota, FL, 34238

Contact Now

Reviews of A Daughter's Touch LLC | HOME HEALTH AGENCY

Dee W436827 September 14, 2016

They are the best trained and helpful caregivers. Good attitude with prompt service. Considerate and courteous with a dependability I can trust. They are friendly and efficient every time.

Carol E September 10, 2016

The staff at A Daughter's Touch go above and beyond in their care of my mother and father. They were dependable, competent, and well-trained. They always had a friendly smile and a pleasant, courteous attitude. They are wonderful.

Don E August 31, 2016

The staff cares for me as if they were family. I trust them because they are caring and sincere, very skilled and very kind. Also cared for my wife who passed away. She loved the staff.

Kees L August 30, 2016

The members of your organization are trustworthy, prompt to react to appointments. Individuals who are able to fill the needs have a great potential for future clients.

Annette043670 August 30, 2016

Kind, caring and compassionate care for my husband who had suffered a stroke. The caregiver was patient and understanding. Follow up from staff was key.

Jon C405057 August 30, 2016

Rides to and from Church, accompanied trips, shopping and other activities. The companionship was loving, kind, and generous and for my mother occurred as time spent with caring friends.

Anonymous770043 August 30, 2016

Jordan is a very caring and friendly person, always cheerful and willing to do whatever I ask of her. She takes very good care of me, always concerned for my safety in the shower and when we do errands together. I enjoy discussing current news with her. I only had Gracie as an aide once but I liked her very much.

Diane T August 25, 2016

I can sincerely praise A Daughter's Touch Home Health Care. Their staff is attentive and well trained. The 24-hour care included assistance in range of motion exercises, placement of prescribed hose, attention to personal hygiene and meal preparation. Each caregiver came with a pleasant cheerful attitude and radiated goodwill and optimism.

About A Daughter's Touch LLC

A Daughter's Touch LLC is a home health agency serving Sarasota, FL and the surrounding area. A Daughter's Touch LLC offers around-the-clock medical and non-medical care in the home.Contact the agency for more details on services and rates.

Features of A Daughter's Touch LLC