Reviews of LifeSpring Home Care of Pittsburgh
McFadden July 04, 2015
I am a past client of this provider
We used the services of LifeSpring for my mother, who fell in October 2014, and needed help in returning to independent living. The RN, physical therapist and occupational therapist, as well as the owner, were all professional and quite attentive to her needs and kept us informed of her progress. We always felt that they really cared for her well-being.
Thank you for the kind words. We work hard at LifeSpring to treat your family like our family; we take the trust our patients and their families place in us to heart!
About LifeSpring Home Care of Pittsburgh
LifeSpring Home Care of Pittsburgh is a home health agency serving Pittsburgh, PA and the surrounding area. LifeSpring Home Care of Pittsburgh offers around-the-clock medical and non-medical care in the home.for more details on services and rates.
Features of LifeSpring Home Care of Pittsburgh
- Licenses: PA Dept of Health / Medicare
- Full-service agency. (We directly employ the caregivers we work with.)
Range of services
- In-home health care
- Physical therapy
- Occupational therapy
- We interview every team member in person
- We check references
- We ensure that our team members are immunized for influenza, hepatitis b, tuberculosis, and other communicable diseases
- We confirm legal U.S. residency
- Staff members receive ongoing/continuing training
- Our business is bonded and insured
Get full access to reviews, cost information, and amenities