Salcare Home Health Services, Inc.

130 West 42nd Street, Suite 650, New York, NY, 10036

Top nearby Home Health Agencies

Reviews of Salcare Home Health Services, Inc.

SuziQT July 07, 2014

I've only had excellent responses from this company. The assistants sent to help my mother and father have been wonderful! We've had the same workers come in for the last 2 years. The company has been very helpful and understanding toward the needs of my parents. They even cook great Italian meals for them! When the aides go on vacation, we are notified ahead of time of the replacement aides. I highly recommend Salcare.

Kman February 14, 2014

If you do NOT speak spanish,DON'T use this agency. Everytime I received a home care worker for my father they could ONLY speakspanish. I told the agency my father CAN'T speak spanish yet they keep sending spanish speaking help. You have a 1 in 1,000 chance of finding GOOD help&if you do, forget about having them more than 1 week because it's a carousel workforce. This agency is a disgrace&unworthy of any kind of rating.

From Salcare Home Health Services, Inc.

Provision of home health care services in the Five Boroughs of New York City and Nassau County. We provide RN assessment and supervision, RN services, LPN, Home Health Aide and Personal Care Aide services. We care for the full range of circle of life: from infants through the end-of-life. Post- partum, post-surgical, post-traumatic. Hablamas Espanol for the latino community.

We also provide sub-contracted services of Certified Home Health Agencies, Long Term Home Health Care Programs, Medicaid Managed Care Programs and Hospices. Additionally, we provide services to Assisted Living facilities. We also participate in trust accounts for care, Long Term Health care policies and most insurance companies which provides reimbursement.

We provide criminal background checks, drug testing and competencies of skills. We also refer the public who want to start training as a Home Health Aide or Personal Care Aide to a nearby licensed school.

Features of Salcare Home Health Services, Inc.

Rates