Interim HealthCare of Smyrna, DE Home Health

100 S. Main St., Suite 203, New Castle, DE, 19977

Reviews of Interim HealthCare of Smyrna, DE | Home Health

December 30, 2014

I was extremely in favor of many of caregivers we had. There were a few who didn't last, but most of them were excellent. They were very reliable. We used them for about 6 weeks.

November 26, 2014

By Harold20

Care I received from Interim Healthcare is wonderful.

November 25, 2014

I used Interim for a 92 year old friend. I've known her for 33 years. I've met with a couple of caregivers, and they have been good in taking care of Mrs. Medwed. We have been using them for some time now, and I don't have any complaints.

November 25, 2014

By Roberta18

My grandson had hip surgery. The caregivers are giving him the best care.They're good, and I trust them with what they do. There are a few things that we don't like, but they replace them right away.

Photos of Interim HealthCare of Smyrna, DE

• Payroll Provided For Caregivers

Bonded/insured

• Bonded And Insured

About Interim HealthCare of Smyrna, DE

Home health care services from Interim allow individuals to stay safe, independent, and engaged while remaining in their own homes. We offer:

Personal Care and Support

Companionship and help with daily living activities such as grooming, bathing, fixing meals, and laundry.

Nursing Services

As allowed by state law, Interim offers in-home nursing care provided by Registered Nurses (RNs), Licensed Practical Nurses (LPNs) or Licensed Vocational Nurses (LVNs). Available services include the monitoring of blood pressure, glucose, and other vital signs, disease and treatment education, wound care, and medication administration.

Therapies

Many therapies can be provided at home to speed recovery from illness, injury or surgery, while also allowing families to be more closely involved in the rehabilitation process. Interim offers physical, occupational, and speech therapies.

Respite Care

Respite care from Interim provides family members breaks from the daily routine of care giving. Whether it's for a few hours or a long vacation, Interim can provide the support and relief needed.

Interim HealthCare of Smyrna, DE