Aging At Home

89 Mineola Blvd, Mineola, NY, 11501

Top nearby Home Health Agencies

Reviews of Aging At Home

NoNameIsImportant March 30, 2014

Very conscientious and thoughtful folks, every single one of them. My Dad used another agency prior to this that charged similar prices. The difference was, Aging at Home's aides were on their way UP: they were usually RNs in the Philippines who moved here to work toward becoming RN certification in the US. The other agency primarily offered aides who weren't interested in much more than feeding and cleaning up after Dad and watching his TV.

bhtd September 30, 2013

Just a warning -Aging at Home is a referral service, not a licensed home health care agency. They do not vet their referrals. It is up to the person using the hiree to ask if they are licensed or certified.

lass March 12, 2013

The loving care and concern provided by Mom's caregiver from Aging At Home was priceless! Her caregiver became a daughter to Mom, a sister to us. She provided Mom with a safe, clean, pleasant, upbeat environment and Mom was at home! I can't thank Aging At Home for sending us the right person for our beloved Mother! We would find Mom participating with a short song, a funny story, a bit of exercise, sometimes a walk - just wonderful!

Olivia J. March 08, 2013

The carer that we got from this agency is rude, spoke poor english and not reliable at all. the high agency fee is not commensurate to the services provided.

L. Flicker May 17, 2012

This agency has a lot of Filipino caregivers. They are proficient in English language, and ,most of them are highly educated from the Philippines, who are now US resident or US citizen. Some of the younger caregivers are in fact nursing graduates back home, waiting for their NCLEX exams here.

One can always find somebody that will be a good fit for the patient. I never have any complaint and the agency is highly recommended, My father-in-law is well taken care of and happy.

About Aging At Home

Aging At Home is a home health agency serving Mineola, NY and the surrounding area. Aging At Home offers around-the-clock medical and non-medical care in the home.Contact the agency for more details on services and rates.