Accessible Home Health Care of Aventura
Top Nearby Home Health Agencies
Reviews of Accessible Home Health Care of Aventura
Overview of Ratings
April 07, 2014
I am a current client of this provider
Photos of Accessible Home Health Care of Aventura
About Accessible Home Health Care of Aventura
Accessible Home Health Care provides quality, loving, in-home senior care services for families just like yours. We customize care plans that provide the right mix of services to preserve your loved ones' independence, maintain in-home safety, and enhance quality of life including:
- Care Management services to help with coordination and assist with medication reminders, meal preparation, errands, incidental transportation, grocery shopping and recreational activities.
- Personal Care for bathing, grooming, hygiene, transferring, toileting, and other needs.
- Skilled Nursing and Licensed Practical Nurses provide a full range of skilled nursing services.
- Alzheimer's/Dementia Care provided by special caregivers through our local offices.
- Therapy including but not limited to physical, occupational and speech therapy at home to speed recovery from illness and surgery.
- Respite Care to give family caregivers the needed relief.
Our caregivers bring "Compassionate Care from the Heart" to your loved ones all the time - 24/7. All of them have different backgrounds, but they are one in the same because they are passionate to provide the best home health care in the industry and they do it where you want to be...home!
Where Everyday Is A Caregiver's Day! Everyday, peoples' lives are becoming more and more difficult especially when you are trying to care for a senior family member. There are plenty of people out there who desperately need help to care for their elderly parents. Women are especially effected because they are in the middle of balancing their lives while making the appropriate decision to find the best care for their senior parents. At Accessible, we put your mind at ease because we have the best caregivers in the industry that help rejuvenate your life while supplying love to you family members that are in need, 24/7.
Our caregivers are professional and well trained. What truly sets them above other in-home caregivers is their natural gift for caring for others. They have a heart for caregiving"”and Accessible Home Health CareÂ© has the most thorough and strict screening and interviewing process. We have fully trained, experienced, and certified caregivers.
In order for our caregivers to work for Accessible Home Health CareÂ© we require them to pass a "28 Point Background Investigation", the strictest and most stringent in the home health care industry. The background investigation verifies from the individual's name to some of the background points below:
- Criminal Check
- Professional Certification
- Specialized Training
- Employment References
- Ability To Communicate
- Personal References
Our in-depth background check is performed to ensure our staff's credentials and their reputation in caring for your family member or loved one. We assure you that our caregivers will treat your senior loved one and family with the loving care they deserve.
The following are examples of potential available caregivers:
- Home Health Aides
- Personal Care Aides
- Certified Nurse Assistants
- Registered Nurses
- Licensed Practical Nurses
- Physical Therapists
- Occupational Therapists
- Speech Therapists
Caregiver Skills Include:
Ethics, Validation Therapy, Patient Transfers, Stress Management, Grief Issues, Family Communication, Transition Issues, Communicating with Dementia Patients