26 Home Health Agencies Serving District Of Columbia County, DC
Caring.com offers a free service to help families find senior care. To help you with your search, browse the 15 reviews below for home healthcare agencies in District Of Columbia County. On average, consumers rate home health agencies in District Of Columbia County 2.7 out of 5 stars.
To speak with one of our Family Advisors about in-home care options and costs in District Of Columbia County, call (855) 863-8283.
Browse Home Health Agencies by city: Home Health Agencies in Washington
Other Senior Care in District Of Columbia County, DC
- In-Home Care in District Of Columbia County, District of Columbia
- Nursing Homes in District Of Columbia County, District of Columbia
- Hospices in District Of Columbia County, District of Columbia
- Assisted Living in District Of Columbia County, District of Columbia
- Memory Care in District Of Columbia County, District of Columbia
Home Health Agencies near District Of Columbia County, DC
- Home Health Agencies in Alexandria City County, Virginia
- Home Health Agencies in Falls Church City County, Virginia
- Home Health Agencies in Fairfax County, Virginia
- Home Health Agencies in Prince Georges County, Maryland
- Home Health Agencies in Fairfax City County, Virginia
- Home Health Agencies in Montgomery County, Maryland
Recent Reviews of Home Health Agencies in District Of Columbia
Review of T & N Nursing Care
I recently became a client. They don't know how to talk to clients. Aids are lazy, can't understand you. Cant cook. Not professional Read more
Review of Professional Healthcare
Professional Healthcare and its caregivers have been pretty good, and they’ve been very professional. The caregiver was late this morning and was running behind on her scheduling, so I guess someth... Read more
Review of T & N Nursing Care
My mom has been your client for 4years. i'm so happy with your services and most importantly allowing your aides to stay with my mom round the clock during the blizzard. thank you. Shantelle. Read more
Home Healthcare Explained
The Difference Between Home Healthcare and In-Home Care
What's the Difference Between a Personal Aide and a Home Health Aide?
A Caregiver's Guide to Home Health Agencies
**What they do** [Home health agencies](https://www.caring.com/local/home-health-agencies) provide short-term, skilled medical care at home, delivered or supervised by nurses and therapists (phy...
15 Questions to Ask When Interviewing a Home Healthcare Agency
3 Ways to Help You Pay for Home Healthcare
Short-term home healthcare visits by a nurse, therapist, or certified [home health aide](item://faq-whats-the-difference-between-a-personal-aide-and-a-home-health-aide) -- which typically follow a ...
Medicare Coverage of Home Care
Does Medicaid Cover Long-Term In-Home Care?
Public Benefits and Home Healthcare
If your loved one is enrolled in [Medicare](https://www.caring.com/medicare) (including a [Medicare Advantage](https://www.caring.com/articles/medicare-part-c) plan) or [Medicaid](https://www.carin...