Care Mountain Home Health

Overview of Ratings

4.9

November 03, 2015

By Coffman

This firm is top notch! Rick took the time to meet with our family in person while my father was still in the hospital. After my father was released and we realized that we would need additional assistance other than hospice, Deanna was a blessing in getting someone to my parents home and starting the care that was needed for my father. In our eyes they sent in an angel, Marty, who showed her love and compassion for not only my father but also for all of his family. Care Mountain met all of our needs and was the rock that we needed during this difficulty time.

July 17, 2015

By Mom1953dallas

What impresses me so much about this company and has compelled me to write this review is how good they are at getting the right caregiver fit, and how caring they have been every step of this journey with mom. We have had no staff turnover and mom's health as actually improved. She told me today she is doing more for herself now that a caregiver is there than when one was not there. The office staff has been a blessing by following up with us periodically to see if they can do even better, and they have been readily accessible even in evenings and weekends when I called. Care Moutain has been such a big help at a very challenging time in our lives!

January 31, 2013

By Chona

We've been using Care Mountain Home Health since August. The caregivers turned out good. One of them had a lot of experience in a nursing home. My mom is in hospice, so they keep her dry, clean, and they watch out for bedsores. They also help clean a little bit, do laundry, and always keep my mom well-fed. They would call and keep in contact quite frequently. They even have a website that we go to where we can go in and report people. If you have any concerns, you could email or call them.

About Care Mountain

24+ years experience. Never a state complaint! Recent two time recepient of the Alzheimer's Association's highest care giver award for excellence in Alzheimer's care. Highly experienced in Alzheimer's care; state licensed; bonded and insured. Serving the DFW Metroplex.

Care Mountain