Care Mountain | Home Health Agency

4925 Greenville Avenue Ste 6, Dallas, TX, 75206

Top nearby Home Health Agencies

Reviews of Care Mountain | Home Health Agency

Mom1953dallas July 17, 2015

What impresses me so much about this company and has compelled me to write this review is how good they are at getting the right caregiver fit, and how caring they have been every step of this journey with mom. We have had no staff turnover and mom's health as actually improved. She told me today she is doing more for herself now that a caregiver is there than when one was not there. The office staff has been a blessing by following up with us periodically to see if they can do even better, and they have been readily accessible even in evenings and weekends when I called. Care Moutain has been such a big help at a very challenging time in our lives!

Chona January 31, 2013

We've been using Care Mountain Home Health since August. The caregivers turned out good. One of them had a lot of experience in a nursing home. My mom is in hospice, so they keep her dry, clean, and they watch out for bedsores. They also help clean a little bit, do laundry, and always keep my mom well-fed. They would call and keep in contact quite frequently. They even have a website that we go to where we can go in and report people. If you have any concerns, you could email or call them.

From Care Mountain

24+ years experience. Never a state complaint! Recent two time recepient of the Alzheimer's Association's highest care giver award for excellence in Alzheimer's care. Highly experienced in Alzheimer's care; state licensed; bonded and insured. Serving the DFW Metroplex.