Preferred Living Solutions LLC

10520 Ligon Mill Road, Suite 100B, Wake Forest, NC, 27587

Reviews of Preferred Living Solutions LLC

memstang68 August 21, 2016

Preferred Living Solutions has been a wonderful service for my family. Both my parents have dementia and were in facility care until recently. My caregiver has gotten to know my parents and become family over the past several years. They are so helpful and a great resource to me in all the things that I need to do (financial, legal, health, etc) in order to give my parents the best possible care. If they don't know the answer, they know someone who does. They are so very compassionate with my parents and understand how to deal with dementia patients in a caring manner. I highly recommend them to anyone who is experiencing elder parent care !

T. Michelle August 18, 2016

I highly recommend Preferred Living Solutions! They helped me with my loved one at a time when I felt I had no answers. All the staff are very knowledgeable and presented several options for care. They showed compassion to me and my family during a difficult time. I appreciate them so much!

About Preferred Living Solutions LLC

Preferred Living Solutions LLC is a geriatric care manager serving Wake Forest, NC and the surrounding area. Preferred Living Solutions LLC specializes in health and human services, offering consulting and custom care plans for family caregivers. Contact the care manager for more details on services and rates.