Hello my name is Romare Herring I am a director with an in home senior care agency called " Your Direct Health Care" We have now been working with Integrity Care Managing and can say nothing but positive criteria about this company. Sherrill is an amazing Geriatric care manager whose professionalism and care for her clients can easily been in her work.We have worked with other agencies and by far Sherill's agency Integrity Care Managing is the most professional we have delay with. If you need someone who is educated who knows the care industry you would be wise to contact this agency.
We used Sherrill several years ago to help us with our elderly mother. She was able to assess the situation and help us to evaluate her needs. At that time she was living at home and had part time care. Sherrill helped us to make the transition from the home into the assisted living arrangements. She pointed out the areas that we need to work on to make the home safe and then how to take it to the next step. She is excellent at personal touch through out the process. She is kind and gentle and has compassion that radiates from her heart. We were very pleased with her service. I have recommended many of my friends and clients to Sherrill over the years. Many of them have had the same excellent service. Integrity Care Managing is a great company. Sherrill is a wonderful person to work with. When you need a professional who cares for your loved one, there is no one better than Sherrill.
I truly can't say enough about darling Sherrill at Integrity Care Managing. She helped us in countless ways navigate through a quick transition for my mom from an assisted care living facility to a beautiful residential care home where she is now much safer, looked after, and more personally cared for. I wouldn't have known where to begin, and she led the way. Just knowing she is there for us to continue guiding us down the road in the future is the greatest peace of mind.
am privileged to be able to write this “review” of Sherrill of Integrity Care Managing. While I live in Massachusetts, my 85 year-old mother lives in Oxnard, California, and had been living alone in her house with no family in the State. I was becoming more and concerned about this circumstance and was told about Geriatric Care Managers. I was fortunate to find Sherrill and get her on board as my mom’s Geriatric Care Manager. She has been working with us for about a year and a half, and she has been a God-send in so many ways, not just to my mom, but to me as well. Last July, 2013, my mom fell in her home and broke her leg, which meant surgery and rehab for three and a half months. Before and during my mom’s rehabilitation, Sherill provided a wealth of services, some of which were:
· Finding caregivers to drive my mother to the store and do light cleaning in her house as well as care of her two cats while in the hospital and rehab facility;
· Sherrill responded on the night of my mother’s fall and spent five hours until 2:00 a.m. at the hospital with my mom and acted as her liaison with physicians and my mom’s medical team as well as coordinating pet care and pet emergencies.
· While my mom was in rehab, Sherrill was exceptional in terms of coordinating better care for her, attending care planning meetings, periodically attending physical therapy session to observe my mother’s progress.
· Sherrill assisted me by recommending potential assisted living facilities in the area as she is very familiar with local facilities, their staffs, pros and cons, etc.
· Sherrill accompanied my mom to doctor visits in order to be “an extra set of eyes and ears” and to be able to immediately report back to me with reports and updates.
In addition to these services, Sherrill provides what may be even more than or at least as important as all of the above – she is an empathic and compassionate woman. She has spent many hours checking in on and consoling my mom and me during a time that has been sometimes unbearably stressful. Her kindness and her genuine caring have given me peace of mind and helped me to reduce my stress level. Sherrill goes above and beyond, and I highly recommend her, without any hesitation at all.
Integrity Care Managing is a geriatric care manager serving Ventura, CA and the surrounding area. Integrity Care Managing specializes in health and human services, offering consulting and custom care plans for family caregivers. Contact the care manager for more details on services and rates.