Live Well at Home by Eskaton - Roseville, Ca | Geriatric Care Manager
From Live Well at Home by Eskaton - Roseville, Ca
Live Well at Home by Eskaton Care Managers are specialists in assessing, coordinating and equipping you with the information you need at the right time. Care Managers are nurses and social workers who provide solutions that benefit older adults and families.
In addition to doing the legwork to find the most appropriate services for their loved ones, we work with family caregivers to navigate the healthcare maze, find respite services, support groups, educational programs, and counseling.
Our Care Managers can assist with the transition to an alternative residence, whether it is an assisted living community, a skilled nursing care center, or any other residence. Individuals may receive our care management services no matter what type of residence/care community they live in.
- Consultation on issues and concerns by phone or in person
- Evaluation of cognitive and emotional well-being
- In-home medication management
- Functional status and home safety assessments
- Medical appointment advocacy
- Family communication mediation
- Ongoing care coordination and updates to distant family
- Coordination of financial concerns with attorneys, fiduciaries and conservators
- Legal document evaluation (Please contact us for more details)
- Social/emotional support
- We provide 24-hour coverage, offering support and recommendations when you need it
Hourly Rate: $110 to $130/hour
Areas of Practice
Assessment, Education, Counseling, Referrals, Care Management, Family/Professional Liaison, Homecare Services
Licenses & Certifications
- Certified Care Manager CMC
Features of Live Well at Home by Eskaton - Roseville, Ca
- Licenses: BSG, BS, MSW, RN
Reviews of Live Well at Home by Eskaton - Roseville, Ca | Geriatric Care Manager
No Reviews Yet!
Get Cost Information
Get full access to reviews, cost information, and amenities