Kay Paggi

Contact Now

Reviews of Kay Paggi

based on 1 Review

From Kay Paggi

My goal as a care manager is to maximize the elder's independence and quality of life, no matter what the setting. Depending on the situation, I often become more a surrogate family member than an outside professional. You have a limited amount of time and energy. You may spend it running errands, going to physicians, arranging care, cooking and cleaning, etc. Or, you can choose to spend quality time with your parent and allow someone else to do the tasks. Only you can provide the love.

Perhaps best of all, I am always available. I am here when you are out of town. I can take phone calls from the facility, or intercept calls from an irate parent. I can meet you at the emergency room, or if necessary, take your parent to the emergency room. I coordinate with hospice, and have been present when beloved clients died. In short, I add to your support system and theirs, allowing you to have more quality time with your parent.

I hold a Master's Degree in Counseling, and every year I attend several seminars in various topics related to Eldercare. I am an Advanced Professional member of NAPGCM, having joined in 1995. I have been in private practice since 1996.

My primary service areas are Dallas, Collin, and Denton counties; however, I am happy to take clients from other areas. I can be contacted via email at kay@kaypaggi.com, via phone at (972) 839-0065, and via fax at (972) 907-3799. More information about my services can be found at www.AgingCareSolutions.com.

Features of Kay Paggi