Geriatric Resources, LLC

8715 W. Union Hills Drive, Suite 112, Peoria, AZ, 85382

Reviews of Geriatric Resources, LLC

packy-123 May 28, 2014

Geriatric Resources LLC offers superior care to families and the individuals they love and need help caring for . They have been more than a great service for my family over the last year or more as we dealt with my mothers decline and need for more professional assistance . I very much recommend them for comprehensive elder care needs. S Hale Retired Physician's Assistant

barbwms May 27, 2014

They are caring, competent and flexible.

carol1766 May 27, 2014

Geriatric Resources was the only company that responded quickly when we needed help with our father immediately. They have been a godsend and have been with us through thick and thin! They are extremely knowledgable, professional, resourceful and have gone far and above to ensure my father is cared for properly. Living out of state, I feel completely confident that Geriatric Resources is giving the best care and attention to me and my father and would HIGHLY recommend this agency to anyone with an elderly person in need of help!

AZDaughter May 27, 2014

Geriatric Resources is like having an extended family. They are available for mom whenever she needs them. From weekly check-ins to doctor's appointments to those times when something just doesn't "feel right". Luanne has become like a sister. She communicates with me as needed and has been wonderful at brainstorming solutions to help mom stay independent.

Kendatso May 27, 2014

Crystal and her caring team of providers were invaluable to my peace of mind in caring for my aging mother. Living 2 states away in Colorado I could rest much easier knowing that Crystal and her knowledgeable and caring staff could monitor and advocate for my mother's medical and geriatric needs as well as give her the encouragement and direction she needed. I highly recommend you consider them to assist you in caring for your loved ones if you are looking for regular updates and consultation as well as advocacy types of services.

About Geriatric Resources, LLC

Geriatric Resources, LLC is a geriatric care manager serving Peoria, AZ and the surrounding area. Geriatric Resources, LLC specializes in health and human services, offering consulting and custom care plans for family caregivers. Contact the care manager for more details on services and rates.