MN Senior Care Partners

PO Box 39, Hamel, MN, 55340

Reviews of MN Senior Care Partners

Deborah Dolan, Senior Life Transitions, LLC November 12, 2014

I have had the privilege to work with Kristin, owner of MN Senior Care Partners, for several years. Kristin is a kind, trustworthy, diligent care manager. I believe in Kristin so much that as I enter retirement, I confidently refer new clients to MN Senior Care Partners. I know Kristin's guidance will be thorough, thoughtful and caring.

Thank you Deb for taking the time to post a review of my services! I'm happy to help your clients out in any way I can.

williamtrunk November 11, 2014

•It was very helpful for my siblings and I to have an outside independent assessment completed of our elderly parents. •I think our Mom also appreciated how well the provider listened to her during the interview. •The extensive list of your recommendations was a bit overwhelming. So we needed to prioritize where to start. *The provider did a great job answering questions and was very responsive.

I'm so glad, Bill, that your family called on me to help your parents out with an assessment and care plan. I hope things continue to improve for them - thank you for the kind feedback!

Kathy101545650 November 11, 2014

I have used MN Care Partner's service a couple of times before, and I'm using them now on an ongoing basis. Their service is very good compared to others that I've used. They're very detail oriented, responsive, and caring.

Thank you for your kind remarks, Kathy! I'm pleased to be able to help you out whenever you need Care Management services

Five Girls November 10, 2014

Our family was referred to Kristin S. with MN Senior Care Partners by an elder law attorney. The attorney highly recommended that our family work with a geriatric care manager to help us navigate all the issues around finding the appropriate care and support for our parents so that they can stay in their home. Kristin S. came highly recommended to us and we weren't disappointed, from the first time I interviewed Kristin by phone and when we met her in person. We asked Kristin to prepare a care assessment for my parents and their home and she was extremely thorough with what she observed and shared with us. We have taken many of Kristin's recommended steps for our parents and continue to work on solutions for them. Kristin has steered to a number of wonderful providers who we have selected from to work with us to meet our parents' needs. Kristin continues to follow-up with us and offer ongoing assistance and support. We highly recommend Kristin S. and MN Senior Care Partners to those needing support and trusted resources to help navigate the many angles of providing support to aging parents and loved ones. It can be a very challenging situation and all of us want to do the very best we can for those we love.

I'm so pleased that your Elder Law Attorney referred my services to your family and that you had such a wonderful experience! Feel free to call on me whenever a future need arises – I’d be happy to help out in any way I can.

About MN Senior Care Partners

MN Senior Care Partners is a geriatric care manager serving Hamel, MN and the surrounding area. MN Senior Care Partners specializes in health and human services, offering consulting and custom care plans for family caregivers. Contact the care manager for more details on services and rates.