Moonlite Geriatric Care Management

P. O. Box 194, Citrus Heights, CA, 95611

Reviews of Moonlite Geriatric Care Management

EdGrady March 19, 2013

Jaynie was a godsend when faced with the decision to place my mother in a home where she would get the loving care we want for her. She listened to what we wanted and then provided us with a tour of several options. After making our choice, she made all the arrangements for her transfer. This was a difficult time for us and I'm not sure how we would have gotten by without Jaynie's Caring expertise. She continues as a resource for informed advice today.

Carrin J March 19, 2013

I have been working in the Senior Living Business as a Community Relations Director for 4 years. I have been so impressed with Jaynie and Moonlite Geriatric. She and her team are so dedicated. They only refer residents that they know would be a good fit. They take their clients under their wings. They don't just give them a list of places to check out. They personally tour with their clients. It's obvious they truly care about the families they serve.

Dave Ish March 19, 2013

Jaynie Dame of Moonlite Geriatric assisted us with the placement of our parents at two locations. Within a very short time after placement at the first we were experiencing very serious problems with the care. there seemed to be some mental instability with oneof the owner/staff. There had been no previous indications that there were potential problems. When informed of the situation Jaynie was immediately on it and found another place that was much more suitable. She took personal interest in the situation and followed through until our parents were in their new home. All of this took place in about one week's time. After about a year and half there was a dispute on charges with the second home and Jaynie was there to help guide us and resolve the issue to everyone's satisfaction. Both of our parents passed on while at that facility and received the most dedicated care anyone could ask for...and they demanded alot!

DanParker March 19, 2013

I am a provider of in-home care services in the Metro Sacramento area, my company is Right at Home. I have had the pleasure of working with Moonlite since I first opened my doors in 2008. The Moonlite team has been very helpful to me and my staff and we consider them a resource. We have also worked closely with them to provide home care to seniors in the area. I believe that clients that use Moonlites services are better able to manage their care needs by having a geriatric care manager engaged. I would recommend their services to anyone needing assistence with care management.

Dan Parker President

From Moonlite Geriatric Care Management

Moonlite Geriatric Care Management is a Sacramento area based business, serving the states of California and Nevada. We have two offices in the Greater Sacramento region, providing assistance in the El Dorado, Placer, Sacramento, Solano, Yolo and Yuba Counties (and more). We also provide assistance with inter-state placements, so no matter where you live or want to live, Moonlite Geriatric Care Management can help.

We will help you coordinate a plan to keep you or the ones you love in the safest setting possible. If your desire is to stay at home, with in-home assistance, we will do our best to make that work for you"¦if you find home is no longer an option, Moonlite will find a comfortable, safe and fulfilling environment for you or your elderly loved one.

We have over 30 years combined experience in the Health Care field and are made up of dedicated, licensed Administrators, Certified Geriatric Care Managers, Nurses and Social workers. We even have access to on-call Doctors and Pharmacists to answer all of your questions. With this experience comes a wealth of knowledge, we will help guide you through the Medicare system, explaining to you every step of the way as to what will happen "˜Next' and empower you through education.

Moonlite Geriatric Care Management Coordinators, will help define your needs and explore the many possible solutions. Please give us a call for your free assessment.