Moonlite Geriatric Care Management

Reviews of Moonlite Geriatric Care Management

March 19, 2013

By DanParker

Other

I am a provider of in-home care services in the Metro Sacramento area, my company is Right at Home. I have had the pleasure of working with Moonlite since I first opened my doors in 2008. The Moonlite team has been very helpful to me and my staff and we consider them a resource. We have also worked closely with them to provide home care to seniors in the area. I believe that clients that use Moonlites services are better able to manage their care needs by having a geriatric care manager engaged. I would recommend their services to anyone needing assistence with care management. Dan Parker President

About Moonlite Geriatric Care Management

Moonlite Geriatric Care Management is a Sacramento area based business, serving the states of California and Nevada. We have two offices in the Greater Sacramento region, providing assistance in the El Dorado, Placer, Sacramento, Solano, Yolo and Yuba Counties (and more). We also provide assistance with inter-state placements, so no matter where you live or want to live, Moonlite Geriatric Care Management can help.

We will help you coordinate a plan to keep you or the ones you love in the safest setting possible. If your desire is to stay at home, with in-home assistance, we will do our best to make that work for you"¦if you find home is no longer an option, Moonlite will find a comfortable, safe and fulfilling environment for you or your elderly loved one.

We have over 30 years combined experience in the Health Care field and are made up of dedicated, licensed Administrators, Certified Geriatric Care Managers, Nurses and Social workers. We even have access to on-call Doctors and Pharmacists to answer all of your questions. With this experience comes a wealth of knowledge, we will help guide you through the Medicare system, explaining to you every step of the way as to what will happen "˜Next' and empower you through education.

Moonlite Geriatric Care Management Coordinators, will help define your needs and explore the many possible solutions. Please give us a call for your free assessment.

Moonlite Geriatric Care Management