Winter Park Towers | Continuing Care Retirement Community

1111 S. Lakemont Ave, Winter Park, FL, 32792

Reviews of Winter Park Towers | Continuing Care Retirement Community

Mindy5 September 30, 2013

For my parent's sake, I have visited the Winter Park Towers when their friends were there. I thought the place is okay though it wouldn't be my first choice. It's an older facility and I don't think that it had been remodeled. The staff were okay, but I was not impressed. Personally, I would just have to say that maybe they could update the facility.

Caring Couple August 28, 2013

Winter Park Towers is fine except that I feel it is very expensive for us. It is a very upscale community. If you're here, you probably won't want any other place. Their staff is nice. You can have a one-bedroom or a two-bedroom unit with a kitchen. However, this is the kind of place where they want you to put down a large amount of money and then still pay a monthly.

About Winter Park Towers

Winter Park Towers is a continuing care retirement community in Winter Park, FL that offers housing options for currently healthy people who want to secure their healthcare plan throughout the aging process. Contact Winter Park Towers for more details on CCRC housing and rates.

Location of Winter Park Towers