Winter Park Towers | Continuing Care Retirement Community

1111 S. Lakemont Ave, Winter Park, FL, 32792

Top nearby Continuing Care Retirement Communities

Reviews of Winter Park Towers | Continuing Care Retirement Community

Doris41 December 17, 2015

Winter Park was large, and I was visiting my girlfriend. It had a memory center. My girlfriend’s room was a beautiful view. The rent was higher with a view than it was without a view. The overall plan was nice. I wasn’t impressed with the activities; it didn’t seem well-organized. The staff was nice enough, but I didn’t feel like I belong. Everyone was very nice and friendly, but it’s not my cup of tea.

Carol116584150 November 30, 2015

Westminster was easier to get into, and there’s no waiting period. That’s why I wanted the prescription so that I could go ahead and get in to the ones that don’t allow pets. It suited us in every way to go ahead and to move in to it as a permanent residence for probably the rest of our lives because it’s a community that provides continuing care, but I am not sure if they will accept the prescription. The apartments are like 1140 sq. ft, two bedrooms, two baths, and with a balcony. It’s has a beautiful view on a beautiful lake, and the grounds were beautifully maintained with beautiful, gorgeous landscaping. I am perfectly satisfied with the staff. They have tennis court, crafts, and very delicious meals. Totally enjoyable.

Caring104813850 April 28, 2015

Winter Park was a very nice place. The people seemed very content there. The apartment they showed me was lovely as were the dining rooms and the activity rooms. I was very impressed. The staff were very gracious, and they were very willing to give us the time to explain things to us.

Caring83085950 April 30, 2014

Winter Park Towers was a bigger facility than any of the places that we looked at, and it had more activities during the day. They have card games, Bridge, dancing, and every night at 7 they have some kind of show, whether it's a movie or a speaker or documentary. They go on outings to the mall and different places. Everybody seemed to be very nice. I've been able to have dinner several times with my grandmother, and it's been great. There's only one meal that I did not care for, but everything that I've had, probably five times, has been good. The room was painted and re-carpeted before moving in. Their courtyard was full of trees. It's quite nice. Not only is it large, but it has a workout facility, a pool, it's on a lake, and there are a lot of things that can keep a person busy. There's even shopping on the facility. It did not smell. It was very pleasant and beautifully decorated, and affordable.

Mindy5 September 30, 2013

For my parent's sake, I have visited the Winter Park Towers when their friends were there. I thought the place is okay though it wouldn't be my first choice. It's an older facility and I don't think that it had been remodeled. The staff were okay, but I was not impressed. Personally, I would just have to say that maybe they could update the facility.

Caring Couple August 28, 2013

Winter Park Towers is fine except that I feel it is very expensive for us. It is a very upscale community. If you're here, you probably won't want any other place. Their staff is nice. You can have a one-bedroom or a two-bedroom unit with a kitchen. However, this is the kind of place where they want you to put down a large amount of money and then still pay a monthly.

About Winter Park Towers

Winter Park Towers is a continuing care retirement community in Winter Park, FL that offers housing options for currently healthy people who want to secure their healthcare plan throughout the aging process. Contact Winter Park Towers for more details on CCRC housing and rates.

Location of Winter Park Towers