Westminster Winter Park Continuing Care Retirement Community

Reviews of Westminster Winter Park | Continuing Care Retirement Community

Overview of Ratings

4.4

April 30, 2014

Winter Park Towers was a bigger facility than any of the places that we looked at, and it had more activities during the day. They have card games, Bridge, dancing, and every night at 7 they have some kind of show, whether it's a movie or a speaker or documentary. They go on outings to the mall and different places. Everybody seemed to be very nice. I've been able to have dinner several times with my grandmother, and it's been great. There's only one meal that I did not care for, but everything that I've had, probably five times, has been good. The room was painted and re-carpeted before moving in. Their courtyard was full of trees. It's quite nice. Not only is it large, but it has a workout facility, a pool, it's on a lake, and there are a lot of things that can keep a person busy. There's even shopping on the facility. It did not smell. It was very pleasant and beautifully decorated, and affordable.

September 30, 2013

By Mindy5

For my parent's sake, I have visited the Winter Park Towers when their friends were there. I thought the place is okay though it wouldn't be my first choice. It's an older facility and I don't think that it had been remodeled. The staff were okay, but I was not impressed. Personally, I would just have to say that maybe they could update the facility.

August 28, 2013

By Caring Couple

Winter Park Towers is fine except that I feel it is very expensive for us. It is a very upscale community. If you're here, you probably won't want any other place. Their staff is nice. You can have a one-bedroom or a two-bedroom unit with a kitchen. However, this is the kind of place where they want you to put down a large amount of money and then still pay a monthly.

Let Us Search For You

Save Money

Care

Save Stress

About Westminster Winter Park

Priority access to Assisted Living and Nursing Care on Fee-For-Service basis. Also offer rental program.

Map of Westminster Winter Park