Salemtowne Continuing Care Retirement Community

190 Moravian Way Drive, Winston-Salem, NC, 27106

Reviews of Salemtowne | Continuing Care Retirement Community

June 29, 2015

By Kay40

Salemtowne was a beautiful place. If I could really afford it, that is where I think I would rather be. Everything was extremely great. It looked like a little town.

November 14, 2014

By Mary96946450

I have many clients at Salemtowne. They have multilevel uses. They have independent living cottages/apartments, then assisted living, and a health care facility onsite. It is a giant complex, very, very well run. You can move within wherever you need to be within the different levels. You can buy into it. It is first class. It is very expensive, but it is one of the premier places in town. They have many amenities. They're actually expanding right now. I know personally a lot of the administrators, and they're on top. They're great. What impresses me about Salemtowne is the variety of the campus and the ability to go to the health care area and not be in a hospital. They're on the property for health care. Also when you move into an apartment, they would re-do everything, i.e., carpets, countertops, etc. They're designing it to look brand new.

About Salemtowne

Salemtowne is a continuing care retirement community in Winston-Salem, NC that offers housing options for currently healthy people who want to secure their healthcare plan throughout the aging process. Contact Salemtowne for more details on CCRC housing and rates.

Map of Salemtowne