Brookridge

1199 Hayes Forest Drive, Winston-Salem, NC, 27106

Reviews of Brookridge

Dissatisfied2012 May 25, 2013

From the outside Brookridge seems to be a beautiful community, but after placing my family member there I soon saw differently. Upper management is extremely unprofessional, and if you ask questions you always receive a roundabout answer. It's as if no one really knows what's going in in the building. The nursing care is subpar, and the associates seemed disinterested in my loved ones care. I would not recommend this facility to anyone!!!

Caring8825 May 24, 2013

My mother has Alzheimer's and is in the Brookridge. My sisters live in Winston Salem and they're both nurses, but I'm not really sure why we chose this facility for my mom other than they had availability at that time and we've been very happy with her care there considering that she's in a very bad shape. Most of the staff seems to be very nice and is doing well in providing her full care because she can't really do anything. The facility has a pleasant environment.

dashd May 11, 2012

My father moved through all of the care levels at Brookridge, from independent living to assisted living to memory care to nursing care. All along the way the staff was responsive to any concerns that I had and went out of their way to be helpful. The memory care unit is a little gem - a beautiful (enclosed) garden area, two cats for company and the residents eat together around a kitchen table. My father resisted moving at first but soon grew to love it. My only negative was that some caregivers were uncomfortable when my father started talking about dying.

About Brookridge

Brookridge is a continuing care retirement community in Winston-Salem, NC that offers housing options for currently healthy people who want to secure their healthcare plan throughout the aging process. Contact Brookridge for more details on CCRC housing and rates.

Location of Brookridge