4 Continuing Care Retirement Communities in Westmoreland County, PA
To help you with your search, browse the 1 review below for continuing care retirement communities in Westmoreland County. On average, consumers rate continuing care retirement communities in Westmoreland County 5.0 out of 5 stars.
Caring.com has helped thousands of families find high-quality senior care. To speak with one of our Family Advisors about continuing care retirement communities options and costs in Westmoreland County, call (855) 863-8283
Other Senior Care in Westmoreland County, PA
- Independent Living in Westmoreland County, Pennsylvania
- Assisted Living in Westmoreland County, Pennsylvania
- In-Home Care in Westmoreland County, Pennsylvania
- Nursing Homes in Westmoreland County, Pennsylvania
- Adult Day Care in Westmoreland County, Pennsylvania
- Home Health Agencies in Westmoreland County, Pennsylvania
Continuing Care Retirement Communities near Westmoreland County, PA
- Continuing Care Retirement Communities in Allegheny County, Pennsylvania
- Continuing Care Retirement Communities in Butler County, Pennsylvania
- Continuing Care Retirement Communities in Cambria County, Pennsylvania
- Continuing Care Retirement Communities in Blair County, Pennsylvania
- Continuing Care Retirement Communities in Clearfield County, Pennsylvania
- Continuing Care Retirement Communities in Mahoning County, Ohio
Recent Reviews of Continuing Care Communities in Westmoreland
Review of Redstone Highlands at North Huntingdon
Redstone was nice as the one I chose for my mother, but it was much more expensive. There was a variety of different sizes and layouts of the apartments. They were very clean. The food there was ve... Read more
What Is a CCRC?
What They Are A CCRC, also referred to as a life-care community, combines residential accommodations with health services. The purpose of a CCRC is to allow residents to receive the appropriate ca...
5 Signs It's Time to Look for a CCRC
Let’s face it – you still feel too young to move into a retirement community. But your friends and even family might be dropping by with glossy marketing materials touting the continuing care r...
7 Benefits of a Continuing Care Retirement Community
"It's not just a place to have shelter and be fed. It’s a place to thrive and live a purposeful life." -- Clarice, a resident at [Westminster Gardens](https://www.caring.com/local/continuing-care...
Checklist: How to Choose the Right Continuing Care Retirement Community
The Costs of a Continuing Care Retirement Community
When you hear the phrase “aging in place,” you probably think about modifications and technological changes that allow people to grow old in their own homes. Stair lifts and railings in the shower ...
How to Sell Your Home, FAST
If you're planning on downsizing or moving to a senior living community, selling your home is often a major step in the process. "Many seniors have lived in the same place for 20 or 30 years so the...
CCRC vs. Life Care: Which Contract is Right for You?
The burgeoning senior care market has introduced a slew of new concepts and terms that are easily confused. Many people believe, for example, that life care and continuing care communities are the ...