Buena Vida Estates

2129 W. New Haven Ave, West Melbourne, FL, 32904

Reviews of Buena Vida Estates

Laurel3 June 27, 2013

Buena Vida is excellent. The residents were happy and everybody was smiling and cheerful. It was very clean and the food was excellent. I would like to commend Ashley for an excellent job.

Caring321 1 August 22, 2012

I've been with this facility for almost 9 years. There have been ups and downs, but mostly it's been a good experience. The staff was fine, but they need to have a little bit better management. I wouldn't say that they're not caring about the residents, but there's not quite the warmth that they're used to be when I first came in. Overall, it's a wonderful place and I've been happy.

Har7690 July 05, 2011

Buena Vida is a beautiful community that is well maintained with a warm and friendly atmosphere. I was most impressed by the spacious apartments and the wide variety of activity. The only CCRC in Brevard County.

About Buena Vida Estates

Buena Vida Estates is a continuing care retirement community in West Melbourne, FL that offers housing options for currently healthy people who want to secure their healthcare plan throughout the aging process. Contact Buena Vida Estates for more details on CCRC housing and rates.

Location of Buena Vida Estates